• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Underground Hangout: Chkill with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    It's not necrophilia when neither of the two are dead or undead.

The Underground Hangout: Chkill with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Yukari

...I see we're talking about shipping here.

I'll be back later in that case.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    You know what would make everyone happy?

If Touhou Mafia got pushed to the front of the index.

Years
    Here's the Idea I had for part of my mafia game to make it unique. Feedback is appreciated.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    That's nice. I've been really busy but I know Netto has been on lately so don't look at me. But I'll go ahead and update it when new games and such before I go and wash some pets.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ain't my fault there was really only two-three things to do on the index. and you guys made me think there was like.... ten.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Oh? If you're talking about the Hall Of Fame I'm waiting to see if Netto is gonna do anything with it ever. :)

Last edited:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Here's the Idea I had for part of my mafia game to make it unique. Feedback is appreciated.
    Spoiler:
    I think it'd be easier for you as the GM to ask for face claims in the sign up form. (Plus it allows people to feel properly represented.)

Wow this sounds like writing a roleplay signup lol

Years
    I think it'd be easier for you as the GM to ask for face claims in the sign up form. (Plus it allows people to feel properly represented.)

Wow this sounds like writing a roleplay signup lol

That sounds like a good idea, I don't have time to make 20+ profiles of fake people XD

I think I've actually decided on a way to implement the "detective style" night posts as well as the "normal" style. I'm going to have a role called the AI that is a semi-omniscient role, they can choose to record all night actions for a set number of nights and whenever they do it replaces the "detective style" posts with "traditional" style posts. That way if someone doesn't like one style it won't be there for the whole game. The detective type roles will also be altered to fit the new style of day-posts. I'm going for a completely overhauled and unique game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back