• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Underground Hangout: Press "F" for jdthebud

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
  • I'd play it, but I'd have no idea what's going on because I have absolutely no interest in Steven Universe whatsoever.

Killua

I just realized bard avatar isn't an iluminatti
    Wow i'm blind

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Looking at MM Chains and rethinking how I wanted to join that, but ended up being too late. Now that I see that it's just a bunch of deaths and insanity instead of mafia, I probably wouldn't have liked it lol

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Hi! Learned from the championship series over at Mafia Universe that PC now has a really active mafia community. Wish we had when I was also active! I've been playing for eight years. Didn't know you all had a whole forum dedicated to it, would've thought it would be getting drowned under pc++ games. XP Hopefully I'll remember to sign up for the next game, as I'd love to play with you all and see what it's like here. =)

Also, have any of you played over there or at Smogon or on Town of Salem? Let me know, we might have played together! I'm jumpluff over there.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi! Learned from the championship series over at Mafia Universe that PC now has a really active mafia community. Wish we had when I was also active! I've been playing for eight years. Didn't know you all had a whole forum dedicated to it, would've thought it would be getting drowned under pc++ games. XP Hopefully I'll remember to sign up for the next game, as I'd love to play with you all and see what it's like here. =)

Also, have any of you played over there or at Smogon or on Town of Salem? Let me know, we might have played together! I'm jumpluff over there.

Oh hello!
    We've had the Underground for about a year now, so we're a newer forum if you've been away for any period of time. You picked a great time to poke your head in because there should be a bunch of new games starting soon!

Some of us do play on other forums, I'm not sure about Smogon though. Most of us play on Epic Mafia over Town of Salem, have you been around there?

If you feel like getting to know the other mafia players a bit easier, we also have a Discord channel.

Killua

We've had the Underground for about a year now, so we're a newer forum if you've been away for any period of time. You picked a great time to poke your head in because there should be a bunch of new games starting soon!

Some of us do play on other forums, I'm not sure about Smogon though. Most of us play on Epic Mafia over Town of Salem, have you been around there?

If you feel like getting to know the other mafia players a bit easier, we also have a Discord channel.

I kinda prefer tos....

btw older games are better (i`m not saying this because my pc is a potato and i need a graphics config to run tf2 at 60 fps)

Also I`ve had this mix played in loop for the last 2 days

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Oh hello!

I would love a Discord invite! Mafia is inherently social to me :3

And I have played on Epicmafia, but not since 2010.

Years
  • The Underground Hangout: Press "F" for jdthebud

Back