• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Underground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkgale

EV trainer and Treasure Hunter
    Years
    This thread is for everything related to the underground.

Somethings we can discuss here are the best places to hide your bases and what techniques you use to get the best items while treasure hunting and finally you largest spheres and your scores.

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    my biggest sphere was 29 and i stole my little cousins diamond and just kept stealing his flag until i had a platinum!

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Do you have a friend locally who can go underground with yoou, thats the only way

Darkgale

Years
    Yes they are right about not being able to go underground with anyone Wi-Fi.

To date, i have dug up 4 fossils, more than 35 stones of various kinds, more than 20 shards, 3 plates, more than 15 hold items, 286 spheres and my score is 3049. ^^. Spheres bag is also full due to 99 in all types of spheres. If you guys need any underground items please feel free to ask or PM me if you would like me to go and dig it up for you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I've had a fossil of every type except the Skull Fossil. Umm... I have, I think, a Gold Flag. Mainly, thats because I have both games, and I can't stop myself from getting a flag, as I can't play two games at once. Oh well... Umm... I think the biggest sphere was like 60-some, as I planted it, and forgot it.

Also, am I the only one who hates how the movement is altered slightly to have a different sensitivity?

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Moving around underground is slightly different than usuall I think. I don't mind it though.

Does anyone else have a particular item that they seem to find unusually often? For me it's Water Stones, I currently have 62 of them. Leaf Stones (48) and Everstones (44) too.

Darkgale

Years
    For me im always finding leaf and water stones as well as large pale spheres.

I believe the best place for a base is the middle of the whole underground. (you can get in it by going down right in front of the celestic town pokemon center.)

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
    If you're using pearl then that is why you find loads of water stones & Moon stones however it's rarely for sun stones. As for diamond you will find loads of Fire stones & Sun stones. And for Leaf stones they have the same chance on both Diamond and Pearl.

My findings: Found 26 water stones, 10 moon stones, 3 sun stones, 1 leaf stone in an hour. My highest sphere is 99 but the highest I found while digging is 20. My underground is a few steps in when you dig in Eterna City, it is inbetween 2 huge walls. Near the hiker.

Darkgale

Years
    Would any one like to discuss scores? and how to get them really high?

Mine is 3151 at the moment (you can find it by looking on your trainer card).

Drakorn

Years
    Mine is over 31000, I get score for when I'm digging, building up level spheres, trading them to the hikers, deactivating mines etc.

Edit: It is well over 9000

Last edited:

Darkgale

Years
    I dont trade anymore as my sphere bag is all full with lvl 99s of all the spheres, and when i recover spheres i just dont pick them up due to the fact that i have no more room =/ i kinda like it that way because you only have to worry about getting treasures and not spheres any more. =)

Drakorn

Years
    Yeah that is true. I only have one 99 at the moment and that is the red one. I buy stuff for my secret base, you see. I don't like it being too plain.

However here is my stats for the underground;

Name: John
    ID: 55359
    Base Flag: Gold
    Score: 31343
    People Met: 50
    Gifts Given: 128
    Flags obtained: 27
    Spheres dug: 1264
    Fossils dug: 50
    Traps that people hit: 107

Darkgale

Years
    Wow very impressive stats....however i dont have anyone that plays DP close to me so i just have the People Met, Traps that hit People, gifts Given, and the Flag Color as 0 and whatever the defualt is..=( cant even get a spiritomb

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Would any one like to discuss scores?
    SCORE: 19339
    People met: 32
    Gifts given: 2
    Flags obtained: 50
    Spheres dug: 3111
    Fossils dug: 93

Man I haven't been underground for AGES.

I used to just play around making mazes in my base. I have 6 of each maze block.

Callydude™

I hide in the darkness
    Years
    I have found over 20 Armor fossils.But I find green shards are most common for me.I have found over 100 green shards.I just sell the items I have more then one of except the fossils.I need the money so I can get the P 999,999 ribbon from the speacial place that you need to have master rank in 1 of the contests from Hoenn or Sinnoh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back