• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Underground

Aikochan

Sexy Trainer Aiko
Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2008
    Yes I meant Gloom. Sometimes my mind could be a little ditzy

Cid

Years
  • Same with me. Never encountered one Green Shard, only orbs and fossils and heart scales and bones and stones.
    Also, I get annoyed when you get small orbs only, especially when you're about to unveil a big sphere, the wall suddenly collapses.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • if you seem to find a small sphere which is partly dug out, dont dig it out. (unless it is a pale or prism sphere) because there may be something more useful, like a revive or plate. this can save some wasted hitting with the pick or hammer, and could get more useful things than just size 1 spheres.

Qwerty-117

Is looking for a VBScripter
    Years
  • I got an action replay and cheated all of the traps, but i got more than i asked for....
    there were traps i had never seen b4, a warp trap, a big warp trap and some others.
    i put them on the ground to test them, but when i walked in them nothing happened...

Drawicia

the artist of evil
    Years
  • theres an action replay code for that? next your goin tell me that theres an all furniture items for secret base code. :P

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
  • The underground scares me. I bet if there was a strong enough earthquake in Shinoh, the whole region would be destroyed because of those poorly made tunnels.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I've always liked the underground, except for the part when i couldn't find any fossils.
    but last year, i was lucky and found 100 fossils in a month, as well as getting all the other crystals and un-buyable items like the globe.
    i always fooled my friends and put traps all around their base when they weren't looking.
    but now i just sell my fossils and keep everything else(except heavy sphere).

Joey the Cockroach

Years
  • i am only more interested in finding plates, because they do come in handy for later battles. i usually look for different stones like fire stone, leaf stone, or, if i wanted to, look for revives and max revives.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I'm only interested in finding fossils because if you dig up a certain amount you get an item for your secret base and heart scales because I need them to reteach Pkmn new moves

:t354:TG

Years
  • Just a quick question, can you meet with people in the underground on wifi? and can you meet up with more than 1 person at a time?

Raimu Bito

Raimu Bito -- Facing erasure
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2008
    Just a quick question, can you meet with people in the underground on wifi? and can you meet up with more than 1 person at a time?
    wifi-no
    more than 1 person- yes if they're in range.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    The best way to find treasure is to get a gold flag. Use the radar to search the area and WALLA!

Years
  • I like the underground but i have absolutly strtigies to it i just get the hammer and shash around untill i find something and the oddest thing it i almost always get everything out before it collapses

azfarr

great trainer
    Years
  • i like the underground but sometimes i fall on traps which leads to another. i rarely get size 17 spheres.

Joey the Cockroach

Years
  • the orbs/spheres are used to trade with goods underground. you can bury them and make them grow a little every day, but dont lose them.

how do you get a gold flag? never even got 1 flag.

Dark Banette

♫♫♫♪♪
    Years
  • I like to dig up fossils and stones. For some reason I always have Pokemon that need to evolve through stones. And I love the ancient Pokemon. ^^

Back