• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Underworld (PG-14)

Years
  • THX

Pretty good. I like the part about Crobatman, very originial. I still think your chapters are a bit lacking and you could put a little more detail into what is happening. In all other things it is an over-all good story, and it's is very real. Not all that glittery crap with pokemon 'fainting'.

6/10

Thanks for your comment Poison. I love when people get my jokes. One of my friends said my story was a bad rip-off of Batman. But really Batman comics is what inspired me to make this story.

Years
  • The End

I'm really sorry that I haven't been writing lately I have had no inspiration. But look out for any brand new threads by me. And yes this is my last post for The Underworld. If any of you want an ending you guys can write. Its totally okay with me.
    Bye.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    since ur not continuing the mod will probably close this. i don't know if other people are allowed to finish other peoples fanfics. (0_o)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    no others cant write them. whats the point of that?

I really love the plot. It's a new side. Your writing style is quite good, with a little more proof reading you might be able to fix your spelling errors which are popping up every un so often. If you understand. It still needs to be alot longer though.

Then you could say my fic needs to be alot longer. Ill shut up now.-Googlebug.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Heh heh....Tim Wayne. That's Robin III name! And they're both detectives!

The story was good - I liked the fact the Pokemon were dying instead of fainting.

Years
  • Im Back

Im sorry about that whole thing.I feel bad that nobody closed this so ill try to come up with new concepts. REMEMBER: PM me with any ideas. I am currently working on another non pokemon story so it may take some time. I would like any help I can get with this story without breaking the rules.

Last edited:
    Back