• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Underworld's Shop(Items, IV breeder, Shiny's)

SoulEater125

SoulEater~Demon From Hell
    Years
    [FONT=&quot]All Tm's
    TM01 - Focus Punch (Physical)
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM02 - Dragon Claw (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM03 - Water Pulse (Special)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM04 - Calm Mind (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM05 - Roar (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM06 - Toxic (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM07 - Hail (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM08 - Bulk Up (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM09 - Bullet Seed (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM10 - Hidden Power (Special)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM11 - Sunny Day (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM12 - Taunt (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM13 - Ice Beam (Special)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM14 - Blizzard (Special)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM15 - Hyper Beam (Special)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM16 - Light Screen (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM17 - Protect (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM18 - Rain Dance (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM19 - Giga Drain (Special)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM20 - Safeguard (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM21 - Frustration (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM22 - Solarbeam (Special)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM23 - Iron Tail (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM24 - Thunderbolt (Special)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM25 - Thunder (Special)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM26 - Earthquake (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM27 - Return (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM28 - Dig (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM29 - Psychic (Special)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM30 - Shadow Ball (Special)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM31 - Brick Break (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM32 - Double Team (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM33 - Reflect (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM34 - Shock Wave (Special)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM35 - Flamethrower (Special)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM36 - Sludge Bomb (Special)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM37 - Sandstorm (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM38 - Fire Blast (Special)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM39 - Rock Tomb (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM40 - Aerial Ace (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM41 - Torment (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM42 - Facade (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM43 - Secret Power (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM44 - Rest (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM45 - Attract (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM46 - Thief (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM47 - Steel Wing (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM48 - Skill Swap (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM49 - Snatch (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM50 - Overheat (Special)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM51 - Roost (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM52 - Focus Blast (Special)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM53 - Energy Ball (Special)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM54 - False Swipe (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM55 - Brine (Special)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM56 - Fling (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM57 - Charge Beam (Special)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM58 - Endure (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM59 - Dragon Pulse (Special)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM60 - Drain Punch (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM61 - Will-O-Wisp (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM62 - Silver Wind (Special)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM63 - Embargo (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM64 - Explosion (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM65 - Shadow Claw (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM66 - Payback (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM67 - Recycle (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM68 - Giga Impact (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM69 - Rock Polish (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM70 - Flash (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM71 - Stone Edge (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM72 - Avalanche (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM73 - Thunder Wave (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM74 - Gyro Ball (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM75 - Swords Dance (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM76 - Stealth Rock (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM77 - Psych Up (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM78 - Captivate (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM79 - Dark Pulse (Special)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM80 - Rock Slide (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM81 - X-Scissor (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM82 - Sleep Talk (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM83 - Nature Gift (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM84 - Poison Jab (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM85 - Dream Eater (Special)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM86 - Grass Knot (Special)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM87 - Swagger (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM88 - Pluck (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM89 - U-Turn (Physical)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM90 - Substitute (Other)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM91 - Flash Cannon (Special)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]TM92 - Trick Room (Other)

Any item you want I'll most likely have
    (Pokeballs, Equip items, battle items etc...)

IV breeder
    (Just leave a request or direction and I'll get to it)

A bunch of shiny Pokemon
    willing to trade

Just ask and I'll most likely have it if not, I'll get it for you from my people.
    I don't really care what I get back, AS LONG as it's worth the trade.

[/FONT]

Last edited:

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
    What are you looking for? Why can't you just post all your shinys, or at least those that you don't have as you seem to have nearly every Pokemon's shiny form...

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    I'll give you a shiny plusle for two TMs? Maybe just one because the TM i want is pretty good i guess.

SoulEater125

Years
    Ku-ri-boh....those shinys I know either are hacks or don't exist and if they do I don't have...

Gusxx1- Sure no problem just name the TM, I'll even throw in the another one you want

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    I need stone edge and earthquake. I'll take stone edge for the plusle if you only wanna do one for one though.

SoulEater125

Years
    sure just give me a few mins

Slowpokes- Yea what pokemon you looking for and I'll see if Its ev'd lvl 100

Last edited:

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
    Says who Shiny Azelf and Heatran are hacks? Shiny Celebi perhaps, but i believe is possible. I caught Shiny Azelf and Heatran myself, just that they have no good natures. So i hacked? Seems that i can't trade if you don't really understand a few most basic concepts and act that you're right. Sorry, but i feel offended kthxbye

SoulEater125

Years
    Dont feel offended I'm just saying they are like 95% hacks so I collect them neither bother with them...just putting facts on the table thats all.

Thanks Gus Enjoy!!!

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
    Lol sorry i'm just having a bad mood today. May get provoked easily. I'm just wondering about the natures of them that's all..

SoulEater125

Years
    Lol sorry i'm just having a bad mood today. May get provoked easily. I'm just wondering about the natures of them that's all..

Ohhh ok, well azelf nature should be Modest
    heatran- quiet
    suicunes- could be either or Calm/Bold
    celebi- should be modest but since celebi's base is 100 throught all the stats its up to you

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    uhh im looking for:
    tyranitar
    wigglytuff
    kingdra
    flygon
    glalie
    slowbro
    lanturn
    breloom
    ludicolo
    magmortar
    sandshrew
    nidoking
    roserade
    honchkrow
    hitmonchan
    sorry for the long list, you just dont have a list so i thought i would just mention them all for you to pick out which you have

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
    Bold Shiny Suicune please... Btw do you have Calm Zapdos? Also, Shiny Jolly/Adamant Zangoose and what natures of Jirachi do you have?... I don't really have a lot to offer actually. If only Hoenn legendaries work for you.

SoulEater125

Years
    uhh im looking for:
    tyranitar
    wigglytuff
    kingdra
    flygon
    glalie
    slowbro
    lanturn
    breloom
    ludicolo
    magmortar
    sandshrew
    nidoking
    roserade
    honchkrow
    hitmonchan
    sorry for the long list, you just dont have a list so i thought i would just mention them all for you to pick out which you have

I have tyranitar, roserade, hitmonchan, magmortar, lanturn, all ev'd trained lvl 100, the rest I have shiny but you must be willing to trade something real good to have them...

Back