• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Unknown and Paranormal Fan Club

Is there life out in the cosmos besides us?

• Of course!

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • There has to be, tons of planets out there...

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • No, have to see to believe

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Nah, we are the only living beings!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • ICONZ

Is this one alright? :3

Sure, feel welcomed, may our members welcome you in with open arms! If that is what they even do XD

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • Ah! I actually found a club I want to join :3

My name is Sarah, my username is Rena Ryuugu.
    I believe in ghosts, and aliens, and am joining for that reason.
    I was gone from the PC for a long time, but I'm definitely going to be more active.

Ohai there !
    Welcome to the club :D
    Had any paranormal experience yet ? C:

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years

• Ohai there !
    Welcome to the club :D
    Had any paranormal experience yet ? C:

I have actually! When I was young, I saw an entity in my old apartment complex, and I swear it was a ghost. I used to be terrified, but then I remember that I used to play detective and try to find it again, with little avail.

Yes Sarah, welcome to our little club
    We have meetings every Zoiday down in the soundproof basement, hope you can make it.

In a /old/ story news, I decided to brose a thread in otherchat from last year. yada yada I found this link posted:
    https://www.examiner.com/us-headlin...nama-another-montauk-monster-video-and-photos
    what do ya'll think?
    AAAAAAAH It's so frightening looking! :|

Murasaki_Paz28

Ninjaa ♥
    Years
  • In a /old/ story news, I decided to brose a thread in otherchat from last year. yada yada I found this link posted:
    https://www.examiner.com/us-headlin...nama-another-montauk-monster-video-and-photos
    what do ya'll think?

Wow... that lookz really weird and out of the ordinary !! I dont know what to think,, it seemz that it could not have died jus by thowing rockz at it without having any kind of injuriez on it (blood) but who knowz... wow thatz an interesting finding countryemo :D

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I see...MONSTER????

Yes Sarah, welcome to our little club
    In a /old/ story news, I decided to brose a thread in otherchat from last year. yada yada I found this link posted:
    what do ya'll think?

I saw a video about this a year ago, about these 2 male teens poking a stick at it and such...I think it might be the same teens, but it was definitely the same creature. I like how you actually found this, good find Countryemo, ;P and I believe it was just a new kind of earthly species, ???, who knows? It can be anything.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • I don't think that aliens would leave evidence of their existence that obviously after all these years of speculation about their existence. I mean it could be, but it just seems like they wouldn't slip up that much, if that makes any sense hahah.

Murasaki_Paz28

Ninjaa ♥
    Years
  • I saw a video about this a year ago, about these 2 male teens poking a stick at it and such...I think it might be the same teens, but it was definitely the same creature. I like how you actually found this, good find Countryemo, ;P and I believe it was just a new kind of earthly species, ???, who knows? It can be anything.

Now that you say that,, i feel like you showed it to me once... hmmm idk maybe lol srry random thought,, had dashavu :P

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Hm...I've read that it could be a bald, decomposing sloth.
    (The thing in the link, I mean)

Spoiler:

We apparently don't know what/who build this underwater monument...Could it be natural ? It seems unlikely when you look at how the angles and corners look.
    Still a mystery. o:
    Which pretty much got my attention ! xD

Hm...I've got a theory that it was built back when the sea level in that area was lower.
    -----
    Btw, did I mention something about my first school (the first school I went to, I went to around 3 primary schools for reasons that I can't remember) being supposedly haunted?

If not...

In my first school, there was a rumor that a teacher had a miscariage and that the baby was buried somewhere in the school, and apparently you can hear a baby crying at night. (This was in a city where I used to live)
    -------
    There's also a ghost story about a boy who supposedly tries to push people into the paths of trams at night downtown. (This the city where I live now.)
    -------
    Oh, and my belief in ghosts stems from the fact that they're so fascinating and mysterious :p

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • hhhaaaahhaaahhhh

You haven't been on for quite a while, so, that makes me think. Did you discover that in your school afterwards, before, or while being there? It'd be haunting for me to know there was a ghost where I studied, 0.o.
    Either way, my aunt has a very, but very close friend that says she can see the ghost and demons and such..she calls it the sixth sense. She has said there were, and still are, ghosts on my aunts house, which I visit every friday and saturday, but never felt or got haunted in anyway(maybe it's a peaceful ghost?). Then again, she was right on some occasions.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • In my first school, there was a rumor that a teacher had a miscariage and that the baby was buried somewhere in the school, and apparently you can hear a baby crying at night. (This was in a city where I used to live)
    Baby ghosts are always so much scarier than real ghosts.
    There's a story similar to that at a school around here, only the school used to be a convent, and one of the nuns ended up committing suicide, and she walks around at night.

Stories like these alwaaaays scare me -_-"

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • ALIENS!!!/UFO'S!!!!!

I remember someone close to me(you who you are if you read this) experiencing close contact...if real. She claimed that it happened at night, in the middle of her sleep, so it's hard to tell wether it was real or just a dream. Her door, sleeping in front of it for certain reasons, had a blanket-like cover, so you only saw the shadow, right? Well, she swore she saw an alien's shadow....small body and big head, and remember seeing a lot of lights that kind of tried to blind her eyesight.

She had another encounter somewhere....I think having to do with a UFO, but I don't remember the whole thing...so I'll just wait and ask her later.

Murasaki_Paz28

Ninjaa ♥
    Years
  • You haven't been on for quite a while, so, that makes me think. Did you discover that in your school afterwards, before, or while being there? It'd be haunting for me to know there was a ghost where I studied, 0.o.
    Either way, my aunt has a very, but very close friend that says she can see the ghost and demons and such..she calls it the sixth sense. She has said there were, and still are, ghosts on my aunts house, which I visit every friday and saturday, but never felt or got haunted in anyway(maybe it's a peaceful ghost?). Then again, she was right on some occasions.

Woeeee..... are you talking bout me and my my house....... iz my house really huanted ?? who said soo ?? I mean im not gonna lie bout the fact that iv had some experiencez in this house i live now... but i didnt know it waz invested with ghostz.... really ?? My old house waz defiantly huanted... prob past lifez still dwell... good & evil !! :o

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • Hm...I've got a theory that it was built back when the sea level in that area was lower.

I hardly think it's possible. O.o
    I mean, 28 000 years ago, the sea level was only 40 meters below the actual one, which also means it was back in the Paleolithic times. I doubt Homo sapians -or whatever you call them in english xD- could have actually built it. O.o

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Hey, guys, what do you all feel about the disaster in Japan?
    (It relates to the club! Anything could cause it!)
    Sorry, but I forgot about it, and I guess I don't want it to die out like this. I want it to go long enough to beat the best club.....which I don't know what it is.

Murasaki_Paz28

Ninjaa ♥
    Years
  • Hey, guys, what do you all feel about the disaster in Japan?
    (It relates to the club! Anything could cause it!)
    Sorry, but I forgot about it, and I guess I don't want it to die out like this. I want it to go long enough to beat the best club.....which I don't know what it is.

I feel sad about it thatz all i can say... and yea we cant let this club die !! :P

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
  • Remember the Phoenix Lights?
    Go on the video link under this sentence if you don't know what the phoenix lights are.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdIdDpJYSOM&feature=related

I have my opinions, and I don't think these were flares, or they would be falling faster...I think. I mean, on that same day, people claim seeing a V shaped craft with circles of a fire substance underneath. That specific craft on the same day as the phoenix lights hasn't been caught on film at all, but there were dozens of witnesses all over Arizona that claimed they saw the craft. The picture here is just to picture you of what it looks like.

Are you sure thats real, because it looks kinda fake.

Murasaki_Paz28

Ninjaa ♥
    Years
  • So doez anybody really believe that the chubacabra iz real ?? Cuz i saw a video report on that man acually dicovered that it iz not,, he wrote a book about it... of corze he doesnt have evidence except that he thinkz that wat ppl acually think iz the creature iz acually cayoteez,, etc. with a skin disorder appearing to be naked and therefore ppl think itz the chupacabra. Iv alwayz believed in it but i guezz he doez have a point and it might as well be a made up story that a person started as stated by thiz guy... a woman claimed to see thiz creature and started the myth of the CHUPACABRA !! :O lol

I jus saw the video about the supposedly chupacabra sighting in kentucky from our clubz newz section... and i totally agree with the humane society lady... itz prob an animal with i think she said mange... i guezz thatz the skin disorder i waz talking bout in my previouz post. People really get carried away with thiz... he prob jus wanted to be on tv lol ok but yea i dont think that waz the chupacabra... it waznt a dog or a raccon either,, i think it might be a cayotte of some sort with that skin disorder i had mentioned. But thatz jus my opinion.

Last edited:
    Back