• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Unknown Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    "hey they are probaly shy when they see humans but when we are morphed naybe they will help us"

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
  • Kylee stepped away from the orb. It stopped glowing and became its same light blue color. "I'm guessing my legendary might be suicune", she said touching the orb again. It started gleaming a bright blue. "Who are the strange pokemon in the shrine?", Kylee asked.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Dec 30, 2005
    (Is it okay for late registrations?)
    Name: Brandon Turner
    Pokemon: Pika(Pikachu), Charcoal (Charizard)
    Pokemorph: Gyaridos
    Legendary: Ho-Oh
    Description: Dark blue hair, red eyes, big trenchcoat. He looks evil.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i hear something and start running to the beach with pokemon speed."wow. this is wicked.i must bbe running at least twice as fats as a human.!"i reach the beach and see a human body washed. up. i rush over and shake him.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    "hey where did he go?" runs to him "its a human bodey hope hes still alive"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    ooc: im a she in the roleplay.

i turn back to human form and look at the umbreon."you better go he may not be prepared for a talking pokemon."i start doing ear and give the boy 5 quick breaths.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    "your right guess i just wont talk and pertend to be a pokemon i like being a pokemon"

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • Sam blinks "If the orbs break, the creature fades away from all eternity. That is what happened to Groudon and Kyogre. Yet," she pauses, "I think there are stones that contain their power." a large white eye gazes out at them from the shrine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back