• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Unofficial Pokecommunity Grand Live Tournament

FinalFlare

.::Pokecommunity's Finest::.
Years
  • ..::Unoffical Pokecommunity Grand Live Tournament::..

Rules:
    1. Format: Single elimination (lose and you're out), 6 on 6, Single Battle.
    2. Pokemon Level: All Pokemon will be set to Level 100 using the Lv.100 Single option on Wi-Fi.
    3. Species Clause: You may not use two or more of the same Pokemon on your team. Violators will be disqualified.
    4. Sleep Clause: You may not intentionally put more than one of your opponent's Pokemon to sleep at the same time. Sleep induced by Rest and Effect Spore doesn't count, but you may not put another of your opponent's Pokemon to sleep if one is already asleep from Effect Spore. Violators will be disqualified.
    5. Evasion Clause: You cannot use moves and items that increase your evasiveness. If a Pokemon with Sand Veil or Snow Cloak is present on your team, you may also not use moves or Pokemon that will activate those abilities. Activating those abilities through your opponent's moves or Pokemon is allowed. Violators will be disqualified.
    6. Disconnecting: It is expected that when a match starts for a tournament, a person's DS is fully charged and has a very stable connection. A person in a tournament must also be in a situation that will not distract them or cause them to give their orders slowly, such as being under the table. If a disconnect happens within the first five turns, a rematch can occur, but if it is any later than that, a loss will be given to the person who is losing or would lose (usually the person who disconnects). This may not always apply. If someone who is winning is disconnected, a rematch can usually occur as well, since likely, it is due to actual problems (after all, most disconnects happen with the person losing). Report all cases of being disconnected in this thread or contact the Director immediately.
    7. Hax Clause: No hax items, or items that increase luck, may be used. The following are hax items:

~ BrightPowder
    ~ Focus Band
    ~ King's Rock
    ~ Lax Incense
    ~ Lucky Punch
    ~ Quick Claw
    ~ Razor Claw
    ~ Razor Fang
    ~ Scope Lens
    ~ Stick​
    * Anyone suspected to be using these items will have their team subject to inspection. Obvious violators will be disqualified.

8. Cheated Pokemon: Anyone using cheated Pokemon (that is, Pokemon with illegal stats, abilities, or attacks) will be disqualfied.
    9. One-hit KO Moves: Using the moves Horn Drill, Fissure, Guillotine, and Sheer Cold is forbidden. Anyone using any of these moves will be disqualified.
    10. Banned Pokemon: These Pokemon may not be present on anyone's team:

~ Arceus
    ~ Darkrai
    ~ Deoxys (All Forms)
    ~ Dialga
    ~ Giratina
    ~ Groudon
    ~ Ho-Oh
    ~ Latias
    ~ Latios
    ~ Lugia
    ~ Kyogre
    ~ Manaphy
    ~ Mew
    ~ Mewtwo
    ~ Palkia
    ~ Rayquaza
    ~ Wobbuffet
    ~ Wynaut
    ~ Garchomp​
    * Anyone using any of these Pokemon will be disqualified.

Members Participating
    1. FinalFlare
    2. GalladeIceMan
    3. Dark RyanYugo
    4. reaper121
    5. snowpanther
    6. Pkmn Trainer Guy
    7. Stormer07
    8. Bigace
    9. OU812
    10. dewey
    11. omgitishim25
    12. UltimateChimera
    13. djrules5454

Substitutes:
    1. GoldenBagon
    * Subs will only be used to replace inactive people in the 1st round only. If anyone goes inactive in the second round or any after then you will automatically be disqualified and your opponent gets a waiver to the next round.

{First Round}

~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~​

Hall Of Fame
    Colorization: Champions will have a different color associated with their name in ordinance to how many tourneys they have won in these v's

- 1 Time = Grey
    - 2 Time = Purple
    - 3 Time = Green
    - 4 Time = Orange
    - 5 Time = Blue
    * To be Continued...

Champions

V.1:
    V.2:
    V.3:
    * To be continued

Approved by Horizon :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2009
    Lol. Two things. You aren't going to get 32 people for the tournament and has this been approved by a mod?

FinalFlare

Years
  • Yeah. I got it approved. I just forgot to post to everyone in the main thread that it got approved xD

Anyways. If I dont get enough people for the tournament. Ill just lower the amount of participants.

FinalFlare

Years
  • Alright. Ill get this updated now. Thank you all for joining.

Yellow!!! I wont add you to the participant list till I get clarification that you have finished your team, so just post back here telling me that you have finished your team, or you have not finished your team.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Do does that mean Garchomp is usable? Also, when do you plan on starting the event? I'd like to play, but I only have access to wifi while i'm home for winter break. I go back to the university in January.

Years
  • I'm interested. I'd need to know when it would be happening, and I also would like an explanation of rule number 2; are the levels set by the system to level 100, or do my Pokemon have to be level 100 to participate? I don't know a whole lot about the battle rules and options, except how to connect.

Years
  • I'm interested. I'd need to know when it would be happening, and I also would like an explanation of rule number 2; are the levels set by the system to level 100, or do my Pokemon have to be level 100 to participate? I don't know a whole lot about the battle rules and options, except how to connect.
    Your Pokes are automatically raised to lv 100 when on lv 100 single, it doesnt matter if theyre lv 5 lol

Back