• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Unpopular Opinion

Ayselipera

Generally I like or dislike Pokemon or types that everyone feels the opposite way towards.

I mean grass types are my favorite and Bellsprout is my favorite Pokemon and I don't think I've found anyone who agrees with both lol.

- To point out a few things I don't like or look forward to legendaries.
    - I really can't stand some common favorites like Garchomp, Lucario, Zoroark, etc.
    - I don't understand why people like Silver so much... just another boring character.
    - Team Rocket was really the only team that made any sense.
    - GSC/HG/SS are okay, but the lack of direction once you reach Ecruteak city makes it really boring afterwards.

aaand idk how much people agree or disagree on this because I don't really pay attention, but I thought Sinnoh and Unova were horrible. A lot of times I don't even count any Pokemon past Hoenn when picking Pokemon for a team.

Fernando Torres

Class on grass
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Normal types aren't useful. They don't have any super effective moves.. Sucks for the Normals.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    • Gen 5 is really bad, but I like the other generations. I hated the direction the entire gen was going and I felt it pandered to the younger demographic due to it's melodramatic plots and tutorial overdose. The region was boring, N is annoying and the pokémon introduced were abysmal.
    • Palkia is my favourite pokémon.
    • Most of the spinoff titles are solid enough, a few being great games (mystery dungeon 2, ranger 2 and 3, puzzle league).
    • Gen 3 has the best roster of pokémon of any generation.
    • Mewtwo ISN'T overrated, infact he is a badass son of a *****.
    • Event Pokémon are stupid and only lower the experience for people who have issues obtaining them.
    • Charizard is ****.
    • Nidoqueen > Nidoking
    • I would hate a pokémon MMO.
    • Lucario is a mediocre pokémon overglorifed by furries.
    • Black Kuyrem and White Kuyrem are some of the worst designed things ever.
    • G/S/C and HG/SS had awful postgames, but nowhere near as bad as B/W/B2/W2 joke of a postgame.
    • Gen 5 pokémon suck because of their execution and overdesigning, conceptually they were acceptable.

Back