• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE UNTHINKABLE HAS HAPPENED!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • This time next week I will be in a precarious position. As Charles Dickens famously wrote, it will be "the best of times and the worst of times". But while the 'best of times' will be detailed in another blog post to be written next week, the 'worst of times' is something that's all too apparent as I type this.

Simply put... I've run out of avatar suggestions!

As many people know, for the past year-and-a-bit, I've changed my avatar every week to either a cartoon character or a live-action kids TV character. This week it's Goldar from Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. Next week... who knows!?

Many people, during the past year-and-a-bit were often dismayed by the long waiting lists that I had to write up due to the popularity of this venture of mine. However, I say to those people, Wait No More! for there is no one holding you up in line!

So... yeah. Please use this space to suggest avatars for me to use. The only caveats are:

1) It must be a character from:
    1a) A children's TV show; and/or
    1b) An animated TV show of any nature;
    2) I mustn't have used the character before; and
    3) I must have heard of the show/character in question.

Go nuts! :D

Years
  • Rinzler.png

Go my son.

(crop it or find another smaller image etc)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Tron is not a kid's show; I've never heard of Extreme Dinosaurs; Dinosaurs is not a kid's show, even if it has a ridiculously juvenile sense of humour, and I've never seen Captain Planet... Sorry guys! :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Any character from Rocket Power, Danny Phantom, or Flintstones. |D

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Team Fail/Banjora Marxville: He-Man's been added to the list. Thanks!

droomph: Already been Mario... and quite recently as well!

Drakow: 3) I must have heard of the show/character in question. Mothertrucker.

BinaryPeaches: Any particular character from The Flintstones? Haven't seen the other two.

Blade_of_darkness: Blossom has been added to the list. Thanks!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hrmm.... Fred or Barney would work!

Also iirc you've actually already done Blossom from PPG.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Why not a character from Thomas the Tank Engine? I don't think you've done that. =p

Or Fireman Sam. Everyone likes Fireman Sam.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Babs from Tiny Toons? It's difficult to do this considering you have to know the show and idk what you guys had/have in the UK. :(

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Shadow Lugia-XD001: Considering I've done Blossom, apparently (I thought it was Buttercup, but BP is right!) then Him will be added to the list!

BinaryPeaches: I like Barney more, so he's been added to the list.

bobandbill: FIREMAN SAM OHMYGOD I LOVE YOU! Added!

Scarf: Love the show, don't like the character. Nevertheless, added.

Syd: I think I've been Babs before. I'd have to check, but I'm pretty sure I have been.

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys! :D

Back