• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Unumbered Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    I'm not bypassing anything, its that stupid filter which is altering everything and considers anything a friggin' swear word -.- And you know what the pic is but then again I guess you forgot and prefere I just went away and died as well like so many others, a wonder I go to any boards anymore.

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    I said the D word and if thats swearing really thenGex adores excersie and goes outside everyday to praise cati. My Grandmother is very Christain and she doens't think it is so talk about over doing it -.- Stupid childish filters.

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Commenters on art to have more respect for the artist which I never got is a very good one... Filter wise, d word and the b word (as in BR b word) not filtered in particular when you're on about game which totally messes everything up.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    Can we TRY and be friends???????? And if guys have to fight/argue, try it on AIM/MSN/YIM or whatever!

<--- in a bad mood and sick of arguments in fourms.....

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    *sighs* Please stop the flame war. PSB, you're a mod, you should know better. Sandra, no one is criticising you, you just need to remember that your choice of language here should be different than it would be on some other forums.

Years
    Well said...

I think I'll enter this contest anywho..depending if I get the time. Arr. So the only theme of it is summer based? It can be anything? Or are you still coming up with a base concept?

Battery Cat

I Love Batterys
    Years
    Cool just what I wanted to draw next, :D I like the Summer Theme idea I'll enter as well until I finsh my other pic.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    I'd hate to double post but this contest is a filure. There is one entry ..... Enter if you can. If I don't get atleast six this contest is not being judged.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    C'mon, just judge it anyway XD. You only need one prize. XD And I swore at myself because I forgot to draw a pic until one day before the close date, so don't let that go to waste XD

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Well mines just the one that came 3rd or something last year, man I can do soooo much better now its just:
    a) no time
    b) lost the ability to draw again for the 4th time since my B day

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back