• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprise Of Cipher (PG-13) (First Three To Sign Up Are Admins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Derek saw Beo take the secretary by surprise and knew she would alert someone. Two people didn't matter as he and Beo could still take them over with their pokemon, they weren't likely to have strong pokemon to use against them. He saw the woman return with a scientist who looked familiar. "Prof. Krane I see has come to address this. So be it." He then proceeded to walk through the automatic doors and grabbed one of the ultra balls from his belt.

Sam.Is.Dead.

All's Well That Ends Well
    Years
    Vigil looked as the plan unfolded. He then took his instructions on guarding the door, he and his gallade walked over quietely, he crouched with tyler as they waited.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Beo saw Derek grab his ultra ball from his belt as the secretary returned with a man in a lab coat, he assumed he was a scientist. "So your the boy with the supposed shadow pokemon right?" the scientist asked.

"Yes thats me" Beo said as he point to Bliz, Beo then cautiously reached for Mono's pokeball, and waited for Derek to make the next move.

Years
    Derek proceeded to enter the Lab just as Beo and the scientist were conversing. The scientist noticed his presence. "Excuse me can I help you with a matter." Derek responded, "I'll wait till your done with the young man you're speaking to. I'll go and sit on this bench." Derek noticed Beo and the scientist leave into another room which left him and the secretary all alone. "Now you answer to my authority." He took one ultra ball and opened it revealing his Weavile. He advanced onto her and pushed her to the ground. "Your going to remain here and be quiet, otherwise this Weavile will do very bad things to you. I want the key that let's one access the purification room."

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Beo and the scientist had entered a whole different room to continue the conversation, and he knew that was when Derek was going to initiate the plan. "So where exactly did you find this shadow pokemon?" he said as Beo grinned.

"Oh I was just doing some training nearby and it stumbled upon me attacked me and my monferno" Beo said playing the part well as he looked down to Bliz who seemed to be getting very anxious around the scientist. Beo then began to spin Mono's ball in his hand just waiting..

Sam.Is.Dead.

Years
    Vigil examined Tyler, sensing thoughts of worry inside him.

"Everythings going to be fine..."Vigil murmured.

Years
    The secretary handed him the key that accessed the purification room. He went into the room that housed the deactived Purification Chamber and several computers. He turned the central computer on and slipped a disk into the computer mainsystem hoping to access some Shadow Pokemon and Purification data. "After I learn all of this information only the legendary Celebi can purify shadow pokemon. 14%, it will take some time." Derek took another ultra ball from his belt and went to the room where Beo was talking to the scientist when he was sighted by another scientist.

"Hey what do you think your doing here." The scientist wanted to press an alarm but Derek sent out a steel-type pokemon shaped like a UFO with three eyes. The rare Magnezone appeared. "Thunder Wave." Derek crossed his arms as his Magnezone sent out a small stream of electricity that sent the scientist to the ground.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Beo and the scientist he was talking to watched as Derek emerged from another room and then called out a magnezone who quickly struck another scientist with a thunder wave across the room. The scientist Beo was talking to took off to alert any other personal in the building, Beo grabbed a different pokeball from his belt and released his Ivysaur. "Ivysaur use sleep powder on that scientist!" Beo shouted as Ivysaur started spraying powder from the bulb on it's back right over top of the scientist who slowed down running until he eventually fell unconscious on the floor. "Great job Ivysaur!" Beo shouted as he turned to Derek. "Now what?" he asked as Bliz and Ivysaur stood at his side.

Years
    "Get ready soon to help me destroy all this equipment once I've downloaded the necessary information. The worst that could happen is at least ten trainers blasting us with Ice Beam's and Lava Plume's." Derek said as he went back to the purification room. "32% downloaded. So a lot more information than I first expected. No issue with that."

Meanwhile a trainer sleeping on the ground floor at the other side heard some of the commotion that was going on. "What are those scientists up to now." He walked out of the left door knowing that's how you get the quickest to the ground research floor. When he saw two suspicious people almost guarding outside. "Hey are you responsible for this commotion I'm hearing from the outside?" The trainer said to Vigil and Tyler. "I'll battle you if you don't have a good reason for being here."

Sam.Is.Dead.

Years
    Vigil looked at the trainer amused.He honestly had no clue what to tell him. So he decided he must battle.
    "Tyler, ill take care of this one." Vigil exclaimed

"Ha, well looks like i've got a battle on my hands." He said grabbing a pokeball from his belt.

"Lets do this arcanine" He said throwing the pokeball into the air.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Beo readied himself for the worst according to Derek which would be about ten trainers, Beo readied Bliz, Ivysaur, and Mono he also had a great idea for helping with the destruction of these machines "Go Zaps!" Beo shouted as a pikachu emerged from the pokeball he could his electricity to fry the machines once it was time.

Years
    "This is taking too long after all......why not just take the entire computer and it's hardrive. Much more efficent I can see." Derek stopped the download process and took the disk from the computer as he unplugged the computer system and prepared to take just one computer and it's hardrive. "Hey Blitz, I need another person to help me carry just one computer and it's hardrive."

Sam.Is.Dead.

Years
    Still outside Vigil began to battle the trainer that thought he had a chance against him. He looked like a younger kid that had just started training but he was about to find out. Arcanine was ready and set.

"Go!" The trainer yelled as he threw the pokeball he had in his hand, as an Eevee popped out.

Vigil thought to himself and laughed, what this poor trainer thought what he was trying to accomplish, he didnt want to K.O the small eevee but he knew he must if he were to stop the commotion.
    "Arcanine" Vigil hesitated.

"Use Extremespeed" he ordered, as in an instant, The Arcanine dissapeared, and immediately appeared striking the eevee with a mixture of speed and power no ordinary pokemon could possess.

"Now, you know i didnt want to have to do that, but you insisted" Vigil said shrugging as the eevee fell.
    Vigil looked at the startled trainer, telling he was just starting out, he felt bad, but still he must have had done that. He returned Eevee to its ball and ran off, Vigil then walked to arcanine and pet him a congratulations and returned him. Vigil knew not every battle would be that easy. He then turned and started to make his way towards the others to help them, cautiously on watch for other trainers.

Years
    "Yes I know to do that. Oh perhaps I have enough strength to carry it by myself, it isn't that big after all." Derek lifted the computer and realized it wasn't even that heavy. "I'll be back for the hardrive, after that's been taken to the hovervehicle then we can finally wreck this lab." Derek took the computer out of the lab and into the truck of the hovervehicle. Now I can go for the hardrive.

I'm not getting back until this evening so I can't roleplay obviously till then. Vigil and Tyler should battle a tougher trainer in that time. That's my advice.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Sorry, I couldn't find an OOC thread for this. Anyhow, here's an SU if that's ok :)

Name: Kirk Golding
    Personality: Kirk loves to have a degree of power in one way or another. He will usually put himself before others and have no second thoughts. He usually keeps to himself when he wants, however, if he feels like it, he will speak out and voice his opinions. This is not to say that he is a rule breaker: Kirk can and usually will keep to the guidelines or obey the rules.

Appearance: Kirk has a slightly boney face: his cheekbones are almost hidden though, and his skin is almost pale. He has a thick head of blond hair which he keeps at a relitavely short lenght. He wears a red Ciper helmet and a black necktie. The rest of his uniform is Cipher standard - Red top with the Cipher emblem on one corner, gloves, boots and a black undershirt.

Why you want to join: OOC: I really like the idea of an organized crime organization RP :D It's good to be bad sometimes :P

IC: Kirk wants to join this Cipher organisation because, as stated, he likes a degree of power, one way or another. He also sees this as a way to ultimately utilise the dark powers of these pokemon.

Your current pokemon team: Sceptile (Syle), Kabutops (Kabu), Dragonair (Dragar)

Which up to 2 shadow pokemon would you like: Magmortar (nickname: Magma)for now :)

Well, hope it's good :P

Last edited:

Sam.Is.Dead.

Years
    Vigl stepped into the building immediately he saw a trainer, he looked tough, so he was going to take advantage of it.

"Hey! You over there! The Dark Figure! You Dont Belong here!" The trainer yelled.

"Your going to answer to me!" He said as he threw a pokeball and a Manectric appeared.

"hmmmm.. Very well" Vigil said quietely as he threw his pokeball and his Ampharos appeared.

Vigil knew this manectric was powerful, the lights dimmed to the power of both electric types. Vigil flipped his hair and ordered the first attack.

"Thunderpunch!" Vigil yelled as his ampharos began to charge its power then took off with speed no normal ampharos possessed. The Manectric dodged the attack.

"Use thunderfang manectric!" The trainer ordered as it struck Ampharos with all its power. It was a big hit but ampharos could take it.

"Thunder" Vigil ordered. as the ampharos let out a huge stream of electricity from its tail hitting the Manectric with all its power. The Manectric looked weak and Vigil saw this as a chance to attack. "Now use another thunderpunch!" Vigil ordered one last move. As the Ampharos struck a huge uppercut on the Manectric to cause it to fly back, it was done and its owner knew it.

"Manectric return! Go!" The trainer yelled as he then threw another pokeball immediately after he returned the Manectric, A Alakazam appeared.

Vigil saw the Alakazam knewing he couldnt toy around with something this powerful, he returned ampharos after congratulating him then yelled.

"Blades! Come on!" Vigil yelled as the Gallade jumped from the shadows and onto the battlefield standing showing its strength.

"Alakazam! Pyschic!" The trainer roared as a powerful wave of energy flew at Gallade, but It knew better, and quickly dodged it.

"Psycho Cut!" Vigil yelled as Blades Flew towards the Alakazam with incredible speed. It hit and the alakazam flew back against the wall, taking more damage from the hit.

"Shadow Ball!" The trainer yelled, as the Alakazam emit a huge Ball and Shot it dead accurate into the Gallades side, Gallade limped, but it wasnt giving up, "Alakazam, finish it with another Pyschic!" Again it erupted with an even bigger blast then the last but this time it hit gallade, It fell to its knees, but it was not giving up.

"Come on Gallade" Vigil urged the Gallade Struggled to its feet but was ready. "Use X - Scissor!" Vigil ordered as the weak gallade still had enough power, he knew if this didnt do it then he had lost. The Gallade struck Alakazam with a Vicious strike causing it to fall to the ground. Gallade then backed off, weakened.

"No! Alakazam!" The trainer yelled as he returned it to its ball.

"You.... You'll Pay for this!" The trainer said as he ran off.

Vigil grinned at Blades, and congratulated him as always, he returned him to the pokeball which he only does when he's weak. He then again began his way towards Derek and the others.

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Beo stood there as Derek took off with the computer and would be back with for the hard drive, in the mean time Tyler had come back and was reunited with Bliz when a trainer approached him. "Your going down kid!" the man said as he called out a wartortle and Sandslash.

"I don't think so! Mono use flame wheel on sandslash! Ivysaur use razor leaf on wartortle!" Beo shouted ordering commands.

"Wartortle withdrawl, Sandslash dig" the man ordered as Ivysaur whipped sharp leaves at the shell of wartortle and did no damage at all. Mono charged towards the sandslash covered in flames but the sandslash dug underground at the last second to avoid the attack.

"Mono watch out! Ivysaur now vget ready to use vine whip." Beo ordered as the sandslash jumped out of the ground barely missing Mono and hanging in the air. "Now!" Beo shouted as Ivysaur wrapped it's vines around the sandslash and slammed it to the ground. "Mono now use flamewheel" Beo ordered again as Mono turned around and rolled straight at the wrapped up sandslash hitting it directly causing it to faint. The other trainer looked on in anger as Wartortle popped out of its shell.

"Wartortle ice beam!" the man shouted as wartortle shot a beam of ice at ivysaur.

"Mono flamethrower!" Beo shouted as Mono jumped in front of Ivysaur and blasted fire threw the ice beam causing it to do no damage, "Ivysaur sleep powder!" Ivysaur sprayed poweder once again over top of the wartortle causing it to fall asleep as the trainer returned it to it's ball.

"Damn you!" He shouted as he ran off in another direction.

"Great job Mono, Ivysaur!" Beo cheered as he returned them to there pokeballs.

Sam.Is.Dead.

Years
    Vigil watched Beo take down the trainer and then walked up to him.

"Wheres Derek at?" Vigil questioned.

"These Trainers are getting on my nerves"

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Beo turned to Vigil who had an annoyed look on his face probably from the trainers.

"He took the computer out to the hover craft, then he is coming back for the hard drive and yeah I agree" Beo said.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back