• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprise Of Cipher (PG-13) (First Three To Sign Up Are Admins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I was out on other matters. I do apologize for my absence. Back to the RP. Omnizaru's Sign-Up Sheet has been accepted, I haven't had time to set up a OOC thread yet, that will be up tomorrow. I've been busy with fanfiction and other priorities. Omnizaru please show up to the Cipher Key Lair to collect your shadow pokemon.

Derek returned to the Lab seeing that the other Cipher members had beaten a wide range of trainers. "I see this team this time around is quite powerful, or perhaps the trainers we are fighting against are weak." He turned around to Vigil, Tyler and Beo. "Let us go into the Purification Room, I want to show you something of importance. Follow me at your own pace to reflect on your first victories." Derek walked into the lab and headed for the Purficiation Room when he saw the elevator go down, "oh now who comes down?" He noticed a trainer with familiar red hair and a yellow and black vest with red pants. "Michael has come to stop us, I get my wish of a true battle against those who oppose us."

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Kirk arrived at the entrance to the Cipher lair. There he waited for a minute or so before two guards came out of the doors, checked him, and let him pass.

He walked down the grey corridor, listening to the sounds of computers, scientists going about their jobs, and the odd cry of a Pokemon...

He came across the room he was looking for, The Shadow Pokemon Holding Room. He entered and walked up to a female worker, explaining he was to be given a shadow pokemon. The lady nodded, and dissapeared into a smaller room for a while, then reappeared with an Ultra Ball in her hands.

"I believe this was the one you requested," she said handing it to Kirk, "I'll let Derek know that you recieved it."

"Thanks." Kirk said before heading back out of the room. When he reached the waiting area he sat down. He thought it best to wait for the rest of the group (as he had obviously arrived too late and had missed them). He decided to pass the time and check out his new Shadow pokemon,

"Let's check you out Magma." Kirk said as he casually tossed the ball to the floor.

After a slight boom, there infront of him stood a large Magmortar. It was different in the sense that it looked more powerfull, and it gave of an almost evil aura. It shot a look at Kirk before extending one of it's arms and blasting fire at him.

"Woa!" Kirk shouted as he managed to dive off of the chair and avoid the attack. He pulled out one of his pokeballs, "Kabu! Aqua Jet!"

Out from the ball came a Kabutops, who immediately rammed into the disobeying Magmortar with a jet of water. The fire pokemon fell to the floor,

"Now, pin him down!"

Kabu jumped onto Magma, and used it's scythes to pin it to the ground. Magma looked at Kabu, and then at Kirk. After a pause, it lowered it's head - signifying that it had subdued.

Kirk returned the pokemon. It had got the message.

"Think I'll go lie down..."

(OOC: If I need to change anything then let me know :))

Last edited:

Sam.Is.Dead.

All's Well That Ends Well
    Years
    Vigil saw Derek returning, when he heard him speaking of the michael that he had spoken of before he knew nothing good would come out of it.

"....So, what are we to do sir?"Vigil asked.

"Are we for new orders, or should we just sit back and watch you destroy this kid?" He added on

He looked at the others knowing they had the same questions in their minds, if not more.

Years
    "So you must be the new leader of Cipher. When will you people learn that your plans will never succeed." Michael challenged Derek's authority and plan.

"Sadly this is the end of the road for you, everything you once cared about will be gone from society. There will be nothing left of this Lab or it's trainers, you will be imprisoned in a secret room in Eclo Canyon along with the rest of the staff. If you want to face me in a battle then go ahead." Derek crossed his arms. "My crew can go ahead and begin disassembling this place and destorying it while I battle you. Do you except?"

Michael nodded his head in response. "Where do you recommend we battle?" Derek asked.

"There's a battlefield to the back." Michael and Derek left the lab and headed to the back of the field.

Sam.Is.Dead.

All's Well That Ends Well
    Years
    Vigil watched everything unfold his very eyes, he sensed a strong power behind michael, could Derek defeat him? Of course he could, he must focus on the matter at hand, destroying the lab. He sent out arcanine and Ampharos.

"Arcanine, burn this place to a crisp" Vigil ordered grinning.

"Ampharos, fry the computers with everything you've got!" He ordered once more

This will be almost too easy he thought.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    "Pikachu your up buddy" Beo shouted releasing his pikachu from it's pokeball.

"Pika!" it roared ready for it's orders.

"Pikachu fry the rest of the machines that the others have yet to get!" Beo ordered as Pikachu charged up it's energy and released a stream of electricity through several machine causing them to fry.

Years
    Derek noticed the field Michael had mentioned and took the opposite side. "Six on six should be how it works. Agreed." Michael nodded his head. "If you have your team ready then we can start what I have been waiting for."

"Let me just take care of you so Cipher will never rise to corrupt pokemon and this region." He took two poke balls from his vest in preperation.

"You can dream on that." Derek took two ultra balls from his belt. "Go Weavile and Steelix."

"Go Vaporeon and Gardevoir."

Four pokemon appeared on the field. On Derek's side was one that looked like a blue weasel with sharp claws and a red pointy head. Towering beside him was a metal snake with jagged points coming out from it's long body.

On Michael's side was the water Eevee evolution with a long blue body and frills around it's head. Next to him was a pokemon with a almost human body with a green outline.

"Weavile Night Slash on Gardevoir and Steelix set up Stealth Rock."

"Vaporeon Surf, Gardevoir set up Reflect."

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2011
    (Am I still allowed to join?)

Name (Pick any real name or make one up like in the games): James Bass
    Personality (3 Lines): Is a slow leaner and has been called a mindless zombie. Is tricked easily and doesn't think about his actions before he does them. This causes him to be disliked amongst the other members of Cipher. Is quick to act and will not back down even if it's for something as stupid as a single pokeball. Considers everything that happens to him luck. All said and done he is clumsy and has a very small brain.
    Appearence (2 Lines): Has spiky brown hair that he never bothers to brush. Clear blue eyes. Likes wearing bright uniforms and always is wearing a pair of sunglasses. Always has his grayish boots on to go along with his gray gloves.
    Why you want to join: I think it is a cool idea and I have always like to role play.
    Your current pokemon team: (Don't know what rank I am so I'll just start weak.) Croconaw, Sudowoodo, Growlithe, Staravia.
    Which up to two shadow pokemon would you like: Dragonair, Pikachu.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back