• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Well...

how about some sort of wonderful chemical weapon that slowly melts the eyes and skin of anyone exposed to it? Or perhaps an intense radioactive flash that converts anything it touches to radioactive vapor?

Ooo! I know! How about a ray gun that causes anyone it hits to explode?

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    How about I get a radioactive bomb that turns all the Eeveelutions in the RP into mutants that bite everyone and infect them with a poisonous bacteria that causes them to decay :badsmile:

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    *falls for the Dratini eyes and hands gun over* Now you just flick the safety catch on, ready your arm for the recoil and aim. You might need a few shots at first if you're an amateur, so here are the bullets. Ready? Fire...

Umm... *looks around at dead people* I didn't do it. Heh.

The bombs are good too...

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    How about a special dart gun that fires needles filled with a biochemical that causes the victim's body to swell up with a highly-corrosive acid, then the victim explodes in a shower of gore and bathes anyone nearby in face-melting acid?

Best part? UNLIMITED AMMO, NO REALOADS!!!

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    alright, my homocidal impulses have been sated for now. (I hope ;))

So, on another note, when (real time) will the battle start?

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Can't we all just resolve our differences peacefully?

If not, we could always blind the Dratini... (:<

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    *thinks that we should get back on topic before the moderators lock the thread*

Guys, just be sure to allow the Guardians to have the first strike when PXS comes. They have something planned ;)

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Right. On topic.

...so...

...er...

...okay, so I have no idea what to say. Things aren't exactly booming tonight. And if Sweet's prediction proves true, we'll have to wait a week for the actual fighting to begin.

Yeah. I'm not gonna do anything until you give the word.

Now, I'm gonna go be bored and depressed somewhere.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back