• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination

Status
Not open for further replies.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
Looking up at the sky Beo thought about his parents, and what really happened to them that they never came back. Then Beo heard a voice coming from infront of him.

"Hey, are you the guy with the Charizard, y'know, from the Pokemon Centre just there?" The voice said. Beo looked up to see that it was one of the people from the center and he quickly snapped out of his thoughts.

"Yes the names Beo, and you are?" Beo asked.

"The names Greg" i'm part of the uprising also I forgot to ask if I could come over to, but you and Chris had already left.

"Hmph of course, ha come on in Greg, Chris is down stairs" Beo said as he got up and led Greg to into the tiny small shack.

"Kind of a small place eh?" Greg said.

"This is just the cover" Beo said as he lifted a panel of the floor, and brought greg down a stair case into a bigger room, where Chris was at sitting on the couch.

"Oh wow this is a nice place you've got here" Greg said.

"Thanks i'm sure you know Chris, also are you hungry" Beo said.

"Just a little bit" Greg said holding his stomach.

Beo then went over to the kitchen and grabbed a coke and a leftover hamburger and handed them to Greg "Enjoy" Beo said. He then walked over to a chair and sat down.

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
(OOC: @dboring - when Beo says, "Come on in Greg is downstairs." don't you mean Chris? Anyway, sorry this one's kinda short...)

"Cool, thanks Beo." said Greg, taking the coke and hamburger and having a seat opposite Chris, "Hey Chris." he said.

While eating, Greg thought to himself. He'd barely left to try and find the Uprising and a few hours later he was in on of their homes. Funny, he'd usually walk by this way and merely glance at what seemed like a small shack.

"So how long have you guys been with the Uprising?" asked Greg...

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
(OOC: Yeah just a typo, anyway I edited it!)

"So how long have you guys been with the Uprising?" asked Greg...

Beo looked at Chris then back to Greg. "Well i've really just joined today to be honest, actually if it wasn't for me hearing some kind of battle going on outside Frosty Gorge, I probably never would have even known the Uprising existed" Beo said.

He then grabbed Blaze's pokeball and unclipped it from his belt spinning it in between his fingers, for some reason this was a nervous habit he had devolped.

"Oh really well how long have you lived in Frosty Gorge, I don't think i've ever seen you before Beo" Greg said.

"Well I used to live in Kanto till I was about ten then my parents went missing, I lived with Proffesor Oak for a bit, but once Blaze's egg hatched we just kinda took off, on are own. One day about 2 and a half years ago I heard about this region and came here. Blaze was only a charmelon then and we were attacked by this strange guys in weird uniforms, at the time I had no idea why, but thanks to Chris I understand who they were. Anyway Blaze evolved into Charizard and we flew outta there, we evenutally found Frosty Gorge and have set up camp here, i'd say a good two years now" Beo said as he took a deep breath.

"How about you Greg how long have you been here" Beo asked. He then started spinning Blaze's pokeball in between his fingers again, awaiting an answer.

(OOC: still kinda short, but once more action occurs then the post will get bigger)

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
Years
Yassan sauntered up to the reception counter. "Um, Did someone drop my Pokemon off here? I have a Tyranitar, Sneasel, and Scyther." The nurse tapped something into a computer before replying. "Yes. Do you have some kind of ID on you? You can't get them back without ID." Yassan pulled out the papers from the hospital. "Would these work? I'm kinda new in this country." The nurse frowned. "Ordinarily, I'd make you show something else, but your foreign. I'm only doing this for you once. I'll need another proof next time." She disappeared into the back and emerged with three pokeballs. As soon as Yassan began clipping them onto his belt, his Sneasel popped out and jumped on him, wrapping it's arms around his chest. "Yeah, I missed you too. Now, where'd Isabel get off to...?"

Zeph.

Years
"...how long have you been here?" asked Beo.

Trying to avoid a conversation about Beo's parents, Greg answered, "Well, I live here. So, yea, about 16 years?" he said, while sitting back on his chair. He noticed Beo spinning his Charizard's pokeball... Greg wondered why.

"Actually, I only left to find the Uprising just this morning!" Greg continued, "I heard about them and I was intending to leave the city. Next I know I'm caught up in a conflict between these thugs and two guys called Vic and Charlie, you know them?" Greg took a sip of his Coke, "So, yep! I'm new aswell!" he laughed a little.

He turned to Chris, "What about you?" Greg said.

(OOC: Again, short, but when more action occurs the posts will get bigger :))

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
There they are. I didn't earn the name "Renegade" for nothing! Rena thought as she watched some PXS newbies from afar. Aiming her handgun straight at the heart of one, she began to push down on the trigger. What made this handgun so deadly was that no sound came out once it was fired, and the only thing one could feel if the bullet missed them was a big burst of wind coming from multiple directions. It was a specially designed handgun, something for the younger members of PXS. At once, one of the men fell down, blood pouring out of his chest. the other members looked around, and quick as ever, Rena shot them both down. Hmph. They were easy. I need more of a challenge...

Recalling how Yoshiya was a natural prodigy when it came to shooting, Rena couldn't help but shudder. Even though they actually somewhat got along, Yoshiya would probably be able to kill her if he was told to do so. But, even if that were true, it was unlikely that Yoshiya was still a part of it. ever since he was transferred to another place, Rena wasn't sure whether he was still a part of it, and even if he were, if he'd be over here at Frosty Gorge (he always did b*tch about how much he hated the cold).

Moving more and more into PXS territory, Rena paused to look around. The coast was clear. But, of course, there could be snipers much like Rena, so she knew she had to take it slowly. She walked a few feet ahead, then hid behind a tree trunk. A few more steps, then hiding behind whatever could hide her. Still nobody. No sound, nothing in sight, too strange. I'm gonna be attacked eventually, why not now?

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
Years
"My name's Isabel," she said as she turned to Kez. "What is it you want to talk about?"
Kez Paused for a second 'so thats her name' then he spoke" What happened to you guys? One guys barely breathing head split open, one girl is so stubborn She wont let me treat her wounds and one of your group throws a person through my Window?"

He waited took a deep breath and spoke calmly "Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to seem angry, im just worried that you guys will get hurt... and with Beo travelling with you.. The kid's like a little brother to me I dont want to see him hurt, though you cant tell him i said that ok?"

Kez paused 'those wounds earlier were some of the worst i've seen and the pokemon weren't that much better off', "So why have you come looking for Brad?" he asked changing the subject. He got up and made her some coco, If he knew Brad they'd be here a while.

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
"Actually, I only left to fing the Uprising just this morning!" Greg continued and Chris leaned forward in his chair, interested in the story."I heard about them and I was intending to leave the city. Next I know I'm caught up in a conflict between these thugs and two guys called Vic and Charles, you know them?" Greg took a sip of his Coke, "So, yep! I'm new as well!" he laughed a little.

He turned to Chris, "What about you?" Greg said.

"Me?" questioned Chris, leaning back in the chair. "I was- am a champion battler. I made it to the quarter-finals in Kanto League Championship and 2nd in the Johto Championship. I originally came to Katsu to get all the badges, but I had only gotten three when the new law came into effect. I tried to flee Katsu but there was no way out. I hid for days, avoiding authorities and just trying to get out of here alive, and start a new journey. Luckily, I ran into the the Uprising, but back then they had more members..." Chris took a sip of the drink Beo had given him, before continuing. "Anyways, I helped them out of a tough battle and been traveling with them ever since." Chris stood up, and took a Pokeball off of his belt. "Speaking of battling, I need to train. As soon as all this is over I'm going straight to Hoenn to win the championship there. So... Anyone up for some training?"

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
"Me?" questioned Chris, leaning back in the chair. "I was- am a champion battler. I made it to the quarter-finals in Kanto League Championship and 2nd in the Johto Championship. I originally came to Katsu to get all the badges, but I had only gotten three when the new law came into effect. I tried to flee Katsu but there was no way out. I hid for days, avoiding authorities and just trying to get out of here alive, and start a new journey. Luckily, I ran into the the Uprising, but back then they had more members..." Chris took a sip of the drink Beo had given him, before continuing. "Anyways, I helped them out of a tough battle and been traveling with them ever since." Chris stood up, and took a Pokeball off of his belt. "Speaking of battling, I need to train. As soon as all this is over I'm going straight to Hoenn to win the championship there. So... Anyone up for some training?"

Hearing this something lighted up inside of Beo, he never had received the chance to collect badges and battle, he never actually competed in an official battle that he could recall. Beo thought about it for a minute rubbing his chin, he knew Blaze was strong and that they could handle anything he decided to why not give this a shot.

"Sure i'll do it!" Beo said eagerly still spinning Blaze's pokeball in between his fingers. He then motioned for the two to follow him to something he had never shown any one before, basically because no one was ever in his house before except maybe Kez a few times. He pushed a little red button on the side of the frige, and the wall behind it opened up. In the newly formed room there was all kinds of training equipment, and even a small battle arena in the middle of the floor.

He then looked to Chris with a grin on his face "You can use your two pokemon Chris, Greg you be the judge" Beo said excitedly as he stopped spinning Blaze's pokeball and slammed it to the ground relaseing the Charizard in a flash of glory.

"CHarrrr-iiiii-ZARD!" Blaze shouted full of energy.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
"Sure I'll do it!" Beo said eagerly still spinning Blaze's pokeball in between his fingers, then motioned for the two to follow him. He pushed a little red button on the side of the fridge, and the wall behind it opened up. In the newly formed room there was all kinds of training equipment, and even a small battle arena in the middle of the floor.

<Dang...> Chris thought to himself inspecting some of the equipment <The kid's got an entire gym in here.>

He then looked to Chris with a grin on his face "You can use your two pokemon Chris, Greg you be the judge" Beo said excitedly as he stopped spinning Blaze's pokeball and slammed it to the ground releasing the Charizard in a flash of light.

"CHarrrr-iiiii-ZARD!" Blaze shouted full of energy.

Chris walked to the other side of the battlefield, stopping when he got to the trainer's box. "One amazing setup you got here, dude" Chris chuckled.

Chris took a moment to size up his opponent, carefully thinking about which Pokemon to send out. Finally, he took a Pokeball off of his belt and threw it onto the field. "Let's go, Char!"

In a flash of light, a Charmeleon stood in the middle of the battlefield across from the Charizard. Although his opponent towered over him, Char took a cocky grin on his face.

"Charmeleon!" Char growled, taking a fighting stance.

"Don't get too confident, Char!" Chris chuckled. "This is a good experience for you!"

"Totodile..." Dile muttered turning away from the battlefield.

"I know you want revenge," Chris chuckled, "But this is going to be better for Char then you." Chris turned his attention back to the oncoming battle. "Ready to get started?"

Last edited:

DaVici

DeEmpo
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 29, 2021
Vic couldn't sleep. He lay awake in his bed and thought about the uprising, and the mysterious PXS. He just couldn't believe that Charles and Greg tortured other people. They were so friendly to him! And also the rest of them looked happy, or self-confident. "What are those people doing?" Murmured he to Matre and Bro. "Can it be that I just don't know what they are doing? And why did I want to go to that PXS? I don't know about them either… Why couldn't we just live in the woods again? What is happening outside that we don't know? What do the guardians really?"

Bro jumped out of the bed and walked out of the room. "Wait! Where do you go? Don't leave me alone!" said Vic, while running after Bro. Bro stopped in the hall where Vic met first the whole group, and pointed to the bossy girl, next to Kez. He heard them speak. She said: "My name's Isabel" So that was her name! Kez answered "Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to seem angry, im just worried that you guys will get hurt... and with Beo travelling with you.. The kid's like a little brother to me I dont want to see him hurt, though you cant tell him I said that ok?" Kez paused for a moment, and Vic came closer" Those wounds earlier were some of the worst I've seen and the pokemon weren't that much better off." It was obvious that Kez didn't want to speak too much about that, so he asked after it, to change subject: "So why have you come looking for Brad?"

Vic was now direct behind them. "Ehm, sorry I disturb you, but, I just don't know what to think about "the uprising", "PXS" and the guardians. Are you torturing people? That's what I got out from the sentences I picked up in the conversations, but I can't believe it. Charles was very nice to me, and, and…" Vic stopped, because he didn't find the right words. "I just can't believe it!"He brought finally out, hoping they would understand him.

(OCC: Finally, I posted! I hadn't the time for it earlier…)

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
Standing there getting ready for his battle with Chris Beo had only thought that Chris's pokemon were Diler and the Zubat from earlier.

"One amazing setup you got here, dude" Chris chuckled.As he looked around the entire room.

"Thanks it's taken me a while to get it setup but now that it finally is I think it suits it's purpose" Beo said grinning to Chris.

"Let's go, Char!" Chris said as he released a pokemon from it's ball and to Beo's surprise it was a Charmeleon.

"Charmeleon!" Char growled, taking a fighting stance.

"Don't get too confident, Char!" Chris chuckled. "This is a good experience for you!" Chris said laughing.

Greg then moved to the center of the arena and waited for the two trainers to make there moves. "This will be a one on on pokemon battle" Greg said.

Beo watched as Dile started to look at his trainer frustrated probably because it wanted revenge for earlier. Beo then looked back to Chris's Charmeleon who looked to be really confident.

"Hmm so Chris is Champion battler, I wonder what the rest of his team consists of" Beo thought to himself as so far he had only seen three of them.

"Well Chris you make the the first move!" Beo shouted while laughing a little as he knew this should be intresting.

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
Years
(OOC: Sometime in this post you will find a line ----- with a name, the point of view might change, also this is a miniquest while you guys find the gymleader)

"Hold it kid!" The owner yelled and a glass bottle crashed into the wall next to Drake.

"Ugh" Drake sprinted harder.

"Come back!" The guy yelled, but Drake was already gone.

Drake stopped in a neary alley and Sparky landed next to him.

"Hey," he adressed his pikachu "Where ya been? Stealing is no fun you know, but were short on money..." He took out the bags he was carrying and rumbled through them.

"Here," He threw a couple of cans of pokemon food to Sparky. Soon the other pokeballs followed.

"Guys, breakfast is here"

Drake had been hanging around in the city, he still had to buy stuff; supplies and clothes. Well buy... more like steal.

He took out the cell phone.

"Great.. what was it? 753- no 18- no, hmm" Finally he remembered the number and dialed it.

"Yes who is this?" The phone rang.

"Mum? Its Drake"

"Drake... oh my gosh Drake, are you alright?"

"Yeah how about you guys?"

"Fine, do you know how worried we were?"

"Sorry, but how are the pokemon?" Drake recalled the pokemon, almost thirty of them, living in the ranch

"... you'd better speak to micheal"

...There was a pause.

"Drake?"

"Dad"
"They took the pokemon"

"No ****ing way! God dammit"

"What was that?"

" Uhuh, no way"

"It better be.. now some guys in black clothes shipped them off somewhere north"

Drake recalled the PSX headquarters.

"To crystal City?"

"No, someplace past that, the goverment made all places be earased past that point, but i know they went there."

"Hmm, near Frosty Gorge?"

"Near what?"

"Nevermind, ill get them, dont worry"

"Great, Call again, your mom has been very distraught, and wait.. where the hell are you?, and what happened?"

"Long story, ill tell you some other time, right now im in the north, past Crystal City"

"Oh, well good luck son, and happy fourteenth birthday.."

"That was way back"

"Still..."

"Yeah i understand, well see ya"

"Good luck son"

Drake closed the phone. Freaking PSX, they stole the Ranch pokemon.

"Come on guys, we have to leave" He returned his pokemon and walked out the alley.

"THUD" Something made him crash to the floor. A tall guardian was standing over him, with the shop owner next to him.

"Is that him?"

"Yeah" The shop owner grabbed Drake by the collar.

"You punk, you better be able to pay me back."

"Hehe" Drake reached for his katana, but his hand grabbed empty air.

"What the heck?" The spun around, then he remembered Isabel having it. "Crap, see ya" He punched the shop owner in his stomach and ran away.

"Hold up" The guardian yelled. "Staravia, use Wing attack!" A black bird was flying above Drake. It dove down, wings flashing.

Drake leaped forward and rolled on the floor, the Staravia, unable to adjust its direction crashed to the floor nearby. It was in bad shape.

'only so few remaining pokemon, and im hurting them?' Drake thought, then he grabbed a potion and sprayed the Staravia. When the Guardian bounded over he dropped the potion and ran for it.

'Now which way was the pokecenter?'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Drake

He finally found the pokecenter half a hour later. He crept over the roof and looked through the window. Most people were gone, and others were eating and doing other stuff. His katana was right there on the table.

"Terra, use vine whip" He threw her pokeball, and terra opened the window and grabbed his sword.

"Thanks" He returned her and jumped to the next roof, the city walls were nearby.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Guardians

"Hey, Steve, were changing" Marc walked over to his comrad who was drinking coffee in the guardshouse.

"uh, already? Cant we just sit here and overlook the gates" He asked

"I guess, but you have to patrol in-" Marc looked at his watch "twenty-five minutes"

"Sure" Steve rolled his eyes.

"Hey were guardians now, its not like highschool anymore"

"Yeah i know, its just such a drag..."

Something rustled outside.

"Huh?" Marc said

"Ill go check it out" Steve walked out of the guardhouse.

"Ugh" Steve crashed into the table.

"What was that?" Marc ran outside and looked up, a kid was sitting on the roof.

"Open the gates; or you'll end up like him" The kid said. Somehow he was calm, even tough he was facing two guardians.

"No way!" Marc yelled up, then he threw out a pokeball.

"Sneasel!"

"Sneasel, use X scizzor!" Sneasel bounded up to the boy. The boy reached in his jacket, but then seemed to think better of it.

"Go Storm!" He yelled, and a Male Squirtle stepped out of the red light.

"Tackle!"

Somehow the small squirtle countered sneasel.

"Sneasel, poison jab!"

"Storm, bubble" The squirtle fired bubbles at sneasel. Uhuh Marc thought; this aint gonna be pretty.

He had overestimated the squirtle. Sneasel jabbed through the bubbles and then slashed squirtle. This time concern entered the boy's eyes, and maybe a hint of fear, then his expression changed back again.

"Storm, are you ok?"

"Squirtle Squirtle" It groaned and stood back up.

"Ya want me to switch you out?" The pokemon shook its head.

"Alright, attack the sneasel!" The squirtle ran forward, but then tripped and clenched its belly. The poison was kicking in.

The boy jumped down. Storm? Storm?

"Squirtle.." It came back up, and the boy took out its pokeball.

The pokemon nodded its head again.

"I see," the boy said. What was he up to?

"Storm attack!"

"Sneasel, slash!" His sneasel bounded up close.

'im gonna win this' he thought.

Suddenly the squirtle spewed out water, and his sneasel got blasted away.

"Water gun, nice" The boy said, and he returned his pokemon.

"Now, the gate?" The boy asked.

"Never" Marc had only been a guardian for three days, but it was already too much. He still didnt want to get fired. He took out his knife. The boy was 5-6 years younger than him at the most, he could win this. Then the boy jumped down and drew something shiny. Before Marc realized what happened he felt an excruciating pain in his arm. Blood was dripping on the floor.

"Now?"

Marc knew he had lost.

"Alright" He went inside, typed in the code and then pulled he lever. Soon the gate came up.

"Thanks!" The boy went outside.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
"Well Chris you make the the first move!" Beo shouted while laughing a little.

"Alright! Char, use Smokescreen!" Chris yelled to the Pokemon. Immediately, Charmeleon opened his mouth, coughing up a thick black smoke, soon covering the entire arena. "Now move!"

"Blaze, blow away that smoke with your wings! When you see it, use Flamethrower!"

The Charizard flapped it's wings, clearing the smoke from the battlefield. However, when the smoke cleared, there was no sign of Char, only a hole in the middle of the field.

"Now! Use Slash!" The Charmeleon jumped out of the ground below the Charizard, immediately hitting it on the chin with a powerful slash attack. The blow caused the Charizard to take a few steps back.

"Meleon!" Yelled Char in it's small victory, blowing fire into the air.

"Char... You haven't won yet..." Chris sighed as the Pokemon continued to dance around.

"Good move Chris," Beo complimented, looking back onto the battlefield at the celebrating Charmeleon "But don't celebrate too soon. Blaze, take to the sky and use Dragon Rage!"

The Charizard flapped it's wings, rising above the Charmeleon then firing green balls of energy at Char. Char was able to dodge one or two of the shots, but was eventually hit, and was send tumbling backwards.

<Dang...> Chris thought to himself as Char slowly got back up <Blaze has the high ground. We're not going to be able to match his speed. We can't go back underground, because that's just going to delay the inevitable...> Chris looked at Char as he slowly got back up and resumed a fighting stance. <I guess that the only thing is to-> Suddenly, Char began to glow, snapping Chris out of his train of thought. Char began to get bigger, and wings began to sprout from his back.

Chris couldn't help but smile as he realized what was happening. "Perfect Timing!" he yelled as the glowing stopped, and now, two Charizards stood across from each other.

"CHARR!" Char roared as he flapped his new wings.

"Now, we got a battle!" Chris yelled "Char, use Fire Blast!"

(OOC: Your Turn!)

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
Years
Yassan wandered the streets, theoretically looking for Isabel, but more or less taking in the life of the city. Even though it was late, there were a surprising number of people about. Then again...it's not as cold as home-people can stay out later he mused. Scanning the window displays of the stores, mostly expensive in their prices and eye-catching only for the fashions, he couldn't help but taste the bitter tang of a life he could never hope to have. Well, that's fate isn't it? Doing the right thing at the right time, and going down the path. I made my choices, these people made theirs. Finding a secondhand clothes store, he popped in and browsed the racks. Being a practical person, Yassan only grabbed a few things: A pair of jeans so worn-in they were almost white, a jersey from some local rugby team, and a black jacket with plaid lining. Right when he was about to check out,Sneasel popped out of her pokeball and ran to the back of the store. A moment later she bounded back, a battered brown trilby hat perched lopsidedly on her head. "Snea!" "Huh, guess you do look kinda good in that. It's yours!"

His wallet slightly lighter, he exited in his new clothes and went over to a coffee house near the pokecenter, but turned into the pokecenter upon seeing their outrageous prices. Sliding effortlessly inside, he went over to a coffee machine and put one of the Katsu bills in the machine, selected his coffee (regular) and took a seat at a table that offered a good view of the waiting room. Letting his pokemon out, he scanned the people in the room and watched Sneasel fiddling with her hat. Taking a sip of his coffee, he gagged and spat it out promptly. "What the hell is this, boiling pepsi?" which earned him a very disproving glance from a passing nurse. Scyther shrugged and imitated his master, scanning the room with his arms crossed. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted Isabel talking to a local. Getting up, he moved several feet behind the local, signing quickly to Isabel: He needed to talk to her - urgently.

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020

Beo looked on as Char had just evolved into a a charizard. "Blaze fly around and dodge it" Beo shouted to Blaze who started dodging Chars fire blasts, but a small bit hit Blaze's left wing and caused Blaze to roar "CHARRRRRRR!!!!!" Blaze shouted as he looked towards the enemy charizard with fierce eyes.

"Blaze now Flamethrower!" Beo shouted as Blaze started shooting flames at Char who was flying at the moment.

"Ahh Char dodge" Chris shouted as Char started to fly around the flames, but he was still not used to flying and his right wing was hit by the flames.

"HMPH I see your Charziard's weakness now it's not to good at flying yet" Beo shouted to Chris as the two charizards stared each other down in mid-air.

"Ahh your right he just evolved and the wings are new to him, but it doesn't mean this is over" Chris shouted.

"Blaze latch on to Char and use seismic toss" Beo ordered as Blaze moved swiftly to the slow flying Char and latched on. Blaze then started flapping it's wings and took off as high as he could in the gym, he then started spinning in circle as Char tried to free itself but could not, Blaze was just to much skilled in flying.

"Now finish it" Beo yelled As Blaze darted towards the ground.

"Not so fast! Char fire spin!" Chris shouted as Char started shooting flames from it's mouth encircling the two as the neared the ground.

"Blaze let go" Beo shouted but he new it wasn't possible as the flames kept them encircled together and they hit the ground. Both trainers looked on as smoke encirled the gym and you could see nothing further then the length of your hand. Chris and Beo both turned towards Greg to see who would be declared the winner.

(OOC: Ok zypherII this is up to you to decide who wins lol)

The warden

I'm back!
Years
Isabel turned and looked directly at Paul.
"Would you mind taking this in?" Isabel asked, handing Drakes katana Paul. "Charlie made some kabobs if you want some."

Paul was about to reply but Isabel turned to Kez and began to talk "My name's Isabel. What is it you want to talk about?"

Paul walked back inside the Pokemon Centre and placed the katana on a table near a window. Then he released Slash.

"How you feeling then?" Paul asked Slash, Slash just shrugged, let out a yawn and started to stretch. There was a bandage round Slash's left shoulder.

"Here I got you something." Paul said as he took the scope lens out of his bag and shoved it in Slash's face. Paul put the scope lens on Slash and then took a step back.

"How is it?" Paul asked, Slash responded by waving its scythes round in the air "Good?"

"Scy" Slash said nodding in agreement. Paul let Bolt out as well and together they all helped themselves to a kebab each. This time Paul didn't bother with a 'trade'. Having nothing to do Paul decided to go for a wander round the Pokemon Centre, he ended up looking at some paintings hanging in one of the corridors. All of the paintings were of ice Pokemon, they were also all singed by the same artist. Looking through them Paul saw a Froslass near some trees in winter, a Glaceon standing on a hill looking at the moon, a Dewgong swimming in icy water and a Pokemon that he didn't know but had Regice written underneath it. Paul came to the last painting it was an Articuno flying in a snowy sky, my dad would be so jealous his favourite Pokemon are the legendary birds. Thinking this made Paul think about his mum and dad back at home. Paul went and found the nearest pay phone and put some money in it, then he dialled his home number and waited while it rang.

"Hello?" Paul's mum answered the phone.

"Hi mum." Paul replied "How are you?"

"I'm fine, we've been so worried about you, you just left in the middle of the night and you've been gone for nearly two months without getting in touch with us. I'm so glad that you called, where are you?"

"I don't know if I can tell you where I am sorry mum."

"Ok I understand."

"Is dad there, can I talk to him?"

"No I'm afraid he's not he's out looking for you. He left just after you did to find you he calls me most days but his mobile often can't get a signal so he has to use pay phones. How are you coping on your own?"

"Well I'm not really on my own I'm with a group of trainers who are also in hiding."

"Paul we would like you to come back."

Paul was stunned, he put the phone down.

Zeph.

Years
"Begin!" shouted Greg.

He watched as Char opened with a smokescreen attack, before Blaze simply fanned it away. However, the Charmeleon was gone and later emerged from the ground with a devistating slash attack - it looked like a critical hit.

"Good move Chris," Beo complimented, looking back onto the battlefield at the celebrating Charmeleon "But don't celebrate too soon. Blaze, take to the sky and use Dragon Rage!"

The Charizard flapped it's wings, rising above the Charmeleon then firing green balls of energy at Char. Char was able to dodge one or two of the shots, but was eventually hit, and was send tumbling backwards.

Eventually, after a pause, Char began to glow. It began to get bigger, and wings began to sprout from his back. No way! It was evolving?!

Charizard v Charizard - this was gonna be fun.

Beo looked on as Char had just evolved into a a charizard. "Blaze fly around and dodge it" Beo shouted to Blaze who started dodging Chars fire blasts, but a small bit hit Blaze's left wing and caused Blaze to roar "CHARRRRRRR!!!!!" Blaze shouted as he looked towards the enemy charizard with fierce eyes.

Next came a seismis toss from Blaze. It gripped Char and shot in the air, spinning around with him, before they came hurtling downward... however, Char cleverly used Fire Spin to trap Blaze, sending both pokemon crashing to the ground...

Both trainers looked on as smoke encirled the gym and you could see nothing further then the length of your hand. Chris and Beo both turned towards Greg to see who would be declared the winner.

Oh man... thought Greg, both pokemon had fainted! How was he going to judge this...

"Umm..." he began, "I would call a tie, but based on strategy and tequnique, I'd say Chris just about nabs it. Sorry Beo."

(OOC: Basically, Chris wins... lol)

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
Years
Drake wiped the blood of his katana. He looked over his pokemon, and he noticed terra was cowering away when he neared. How he must have looked to her, cutting up people for no reason.. Drake put a hand on his forehead. This was getting out of hand. If it wasnt for those stupid guardians none of this would have happened. Tough he did wonder, what would he do if he were them? Then he remembered he torturing and he shook his head.

"Listen guys, im sorry, ive just gone mad..." He turned away but Sparky jumped on his shoulder.

"Thanks" Suddenly he noticed something with storm, he was shaking.

"Storm, are you alright?" Drake lifted Storm up and felt its head.

"No! A fever! In this weather?" He looked back at the gates, they werent going to let him in now.

"Come on Storm, ya gotta get through this!" His squirtle fell down in the snow. The battle must have tired him, and the poison....

"Lets go" He picked up his squirtle and trodded down the slope. Then he realized he had no idea what to look for. It was PSX, and it was near, but which direction?

He was just about to make a decision when he saw truck tracks, ones that led around the city.

"Huh? Come on Storm lets see if there is anybody who has an antidote" He held storm in his jacket and ran down the tracks, hoping to find a house or just a gas station.

Luckily the trail wasnt harsh. It was flat; maybe there was a road under the snow. That was the only positive side of this trip, because as they moved on, storm's condition got worse.

"Storm? Hang in there" He wrapped squirtle in his spare clothes. Then he saw smoke nearby, maybe from a fire or a stove. As he neared he saw that there was alot more smoke than he had thought.

"What the heck is this?" He asked himself. More trucks joined the path, and all joined at one big gate. Drake took a glance at the guards and immediately knew what he was up against... PSX. He remembered the uniforms all too well, these guys were low class, usual PSX equipment; radio, knife, gun. They didnt even have any pokemon.

Now he was stuck at making a decision, would PSX help him? Should he ask them for an antidote, or should he break in, which is sure to cause trouble, then again this base might hold all his pokemon.

There were 15 ft high walls around the outer courtyard. They had spikes and barbed wire on top, no way he could get in through there. Going through the front would cause too much trouble, as he couldn't replace the guards, and there were no other entrances. Then something shot to his mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Come on Star, i know you can do it!" He was cheering on star who had no clue what to do.

"Its easy, you just dig a tunnel and make it go under the wall" He gestured to the wall.

"Char Charmander!" It yelled in confusion.

"Whatcha mean you dont know how to use dig?" Wasnt digging easy? "You just... dig i guess"

Charmander shot him a questioning look.

"Uhh try using your claws or something" Charmander scratched at the snow and ice.

"Just keep trying that?" He encouraged the charmander. His Charmander picked up speed and his claws began to shine, and then slowly he went through the ice. Suddenly there was a big 'clang' and Star jumped out licking her paws.

"Aww, you ok Star?" The charmander jumped on Drake's neck, still licking its shattered claws, well atleast it knew how to use dig.

Drake peered down into the tunnel, it was almost under the wall when a big sheet of ice blocked the way.

"Cant dig through ice can ya?" He asked the charmander.

"Well... lets try burning through it, use ember!" Charmander fired ember deep into the pit and the ice started to melt.

"Thats right keep it going with ember" Star kept sending them in, and the ice was getting thinner.

"Wait here, im going to check on storm" He went to the bundel of clothing next to his backpack and opened up a blanket. His Squirtle was in there, but it was all blue... uh the bad kind.

"Tss, We need to hurry up Star!" He yelled at his charmander who just finished the tunnel.

"Char Charmander!" It yelled

He crawled through the tunnel, and his eyes widened when he saw what was on the other side. More PSX members than he could count were gathered on the other side, together with a bunch of pokemon. There were weird inventions too; somekind of torcoal operated tank, and the pokemon all had little recievers on their heads. Whenever a pokemon did something wrong; they would shock them.

"Cruel" He muttered. Then he saw a guy nearby shocking his machop. Drake had no pity as he knocked the guy out and took his clothes. The machop seemed glad and when Drake tied the guy to a tree outside the wall; he told the machop to wait there and guard the tunnel.

"Now listen, terra, im going to put a little reciever on your head; just to improve our cover" The bublasaur shyed, but then allowed Drake to put the reciever on her head.

"Ok , act casual; like your a tortured slave pokemon" The little bulbasaur got scared, and that was exactly how Drake wanted her to look.

"Your doing great, now walk ahead" Sneaking through the tunnel they walked past most of the other rmembers in the courtyard. Most of them were too busy training their pokemon, or adjusting their guns. They were getting ready for something big. He took out his gun and spun it around; he had a sudden urge to practice at a shooting range, but he couldn't waste any time.

He tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge.

Then an unknown voice said "Identification Please" He looked around and saw it was a little machine that said it.

"Uh" He grabbed the card and flashed it infront of the light.

"Alihad Waters, Age 38, Silver Access" Drake looked around hoping nobody heard the age, luckily they were too busy and he walked in. As soon as the door opened a little blue pokemon shot past, with two guys in white suits chasing it. It was a riolu with a scar above its eye, then he remembered having a riolu at the ranch... could this be?

"Thats the second time this week! Hey get it!" He yelled at Drake

"Sure dont worry!" Riolu made a sprint for the gate, but the guards stopped him

Drake caught up to them. "Hey, you can give it to me, sorry it wont happen again"

The guards handed him the pokemon but Riolu sent one of the flying with a force palm before lashing out at Drake. He held onto it and whispered in its ear " Its ok, Ace, its me Drake"The pokemon calmed, and allowed Drake to take him away.

"Where are the others?" Ace pointed to the building. "You the only one who managed to escape?" It nodded.."You better stay with me, and Drake tapped a pokeball against Ace who became engulfed with red light.

He let it back out again. "Ok, first we gotta do something, but then ya have to show me where they are, ok?"

"Rio Riolu!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drake peered through the back window of the truck.

"This one seems big enough" He said to Ace.

"Riolu!" His pokemon yelled

"Shh not so loud" Drake whispered. He took out the knife out of his pocket, and started picking the lock.

They had found a huge parking lot on the side of the building, there were even helicopters, but Drake couldn't ride those; much less a truck. He needed a ride because the ranch had about 30 pokemon.

"Click" The car unlocked and Drake carefully opened the door. It contained a couple of boxes of pokeballs, which was convenient because he was gonna save as much pokemon as possible. He looked under the steering wheel and played around with the knife until he took off some kind of lid. He peered in and grabbed a couple of cables. "Which one?" He asked riolu, who didn't know anything about hot wiring a car and thus shook his head.

"Uhh lets try the green and the red one" He connected them and the window wipers went on. "Uhh... blue and orange?" this time it was the headlights. Then riolu butted in and connected the red and the brown one, and finally the truck turned on, he got in, put his squirtle in the back with his backpack and the pokemon and drove away. Not away, away- just to the side entrance of the building.

He stepped out, leaving all his stuff inside except for an empty bag, riolu and bulbasaur and then went in the building.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a big white hallway. People were walking around with trays of pokeballs and Drake snagged a few whenever he could. He put them in his pocket and in his bag, but soon his bag was full. Then he got an idea, he snagged a whole big tray and moved it around the hallway filling it up as much as possible. Then he went to an elderly looking guy who seemed experienced.

"Hi" Drake asked like he enjoyed the job.

"What?"

"Ive been put on this new case, the wolfston Ranch, any idea where they keep the pokemon?"

"Yeah" The guy looked up "Down the hall, to the right"

Drake followed his Directions and soon came to a door that said : Wolfston Ranch in big black letters. Taking a big breath Drake opened the door. The inside was full with people, whipping pokemon and taking samples and analysing them. In the corner he could see somebody spraying water at a ponyta, and in another place they were burning grass pokemon. There was a sign that said "Resistance Testing"

"*******s" Drake muttered. Nearby Drake saw about 20 different pokeballs, he quickly swiped them and continued down the room towards the ponyta.

"You got enough results?" He asked the guy with the hose.

"Yea i suppose" The guy grinned "But this is too much fun" And he kept spraying the ponyta.

"We need to take this guy to the next stage of the testing-" Drake quickly looked around and noticed a sign. "The- uh Potential testing"

"Sure, its pokeballs is over there" The guy pointed to a box. In the box were 5 other pokeballs. He returned Ponyta, he knew which pokeball it was because the others were occupied.

"That makes 25" He muttered "Just 6 more" He had 33 in total, but Sparky and Ace were already with him. Thats when he saw what he was looking for- his shuckle. It was pumped up, like it was about to explode, and looked pleadingly at Drake. Its tester must have gone, because it was alone in corner, with the plugs still in the holes of its shell.

"Hey big guy" The shuckle looked up, and its expression brightened.

"Now before i return you im gonna need some of your antidote" He took out a vial and took out a plug. The antidote started streaming out.

"Thanks" He said when the vial was full, then he returned the pokemon. He put it on the tray and walked around like he was observing it.

Three other pokemon were being tested in another corner; an oddish, bellsprout, and carnivine.

He skipped those for now as it was stuffed with pokemon. Then he went over to a fence. It was weird; a fence in a room, but inside were three other pokemon. Nobody was guarding them, but the wire was electric, and every once in a while water would splash on the pokemon, or fire would engulf them. Ekans, sneasel, and starly were in there, probably because they misbehaved. He returned them to their respective pokeballs and finally went over to the grass pokemon.

It seemed they were done with the tests, and were dousing off the half burned pokemon.
"Ill take them now" He said to the nearby psx members, and hurried off with their pokeballs. That made 31, all of his ranch pokemon. He hurried outside with the tray and then walked through the hallway. Nearby was a holder for about 5 trays and he took it and added his own tray. Every time he would see a lone tray he'd put it in the holder. By the time he reached the side of the building the holders were filled and the trays were overflowing with pokemon. Surely over a hundred pokemon were in there. He opened the door and went outside, he saw Sparky peering through the truck window and he quickly opened the back and pushed the trays in.

"Wait here guys, oh right" He took the vial and fed it to Storm who immediately recovered.

"Powerfull stuff, now stay here, me and storm are gonna snatch some more." When Storm stepped outside he looked healthier than ever, he kinda looked like he was glowing.

Drake opened the door, but then he heard something behind him.

"Wart, Wartortle!" He spun around and saw a bigger version of storm.

"Wartortle eh? Cool!" He picked up his pokemon and ran inside. He only grabbed his first ten pokeballs when an alarm sounded.

"Oh crap, they noticed something" He ran outside and sat in the drivers seat. He had no idea how to drive a truck. To get to the entrance he drove 4 miles/hour, but that wasn't going to work now. He pushed down on the panels and went into the parking lot. Strangely all the people from before were getting into trucks and helicopters, with pokemon marching behind them.

He wondered what was up when he neared the gates. He shied behind the steering wheel and tried to act casual, but apparently the guards were letting anyone through. There was a whole chain of trucks behind him, and it looked like they were heading to frosty gorge.

"Oh crap" He pressed down on the pedal and swerved past a tree. His pokemon were yelling at him; this wasn't safe at all. They were off the road, Drake was just swerving around, pressing down the pedal. He looked at the meter.

"Holy ****, 90 miles/hour" He muttered as the truck shot through the snow, way ahead of the PSX trucks.

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
"Now finish it" Beo yelled As Blaze darted towards the ground.

"Not so fast! Char fire spin!" Chris yelled as Char started shooting flames from it's mouth encircling the two as the neared the ground.

"Blaze let go" Beo shouted. However, it wasn't possible as the flames kept them encircled together and they hit the ground. Both trainers looked on as smoke encircled the gym and you could see nothing further then the length of your hand. Chris and Beo both turned towards Greg to see who would be declared the winner.

Both trainers looked on as smoke encircled the gym and you could see nothing further then the length of your hand. Chris and Beo both turned towards Greg to see who would be declared the winner.

"Umm..." he began, obviously nervous about the results, "I would call a tie, but based on strategy and technique, I'd say Chris just about nabs it. Sorry Beo."

"Yes!" Chris yelled, almost causing Dile to fall off his shoulder. Char slowly got up and Chris walked over to him. With the last of his strength, he stood up and began blowing fire into the air. "Good Job Char." Chris chuckled as he watched the Pokemon showboat, then quickly returned him to his Pokeball. "You deserve a good rest." Chris looked up to see Beo doing the same. "So Beo," Chris smiled, taking Psy's Pokeball off of his belt and holding it at Beo, "You up for round two, or does Greg want a turn in the ring?"

(OOC: Yeah it's short I know, But I thought it would help us move along. keep in mind that Chris doesn't know how many Pokemon Beo has, hence the last statement. After this, I was thinking that either ...
1) Greg you could step into the ring for a battle
2) We could go Pokemon hunting (for Beo))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back