• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Above Is _____ Old! v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I daresay you're 15. Even though I'm probably wrong.
    You act a bit mature, and sometimes a bit...young. xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Back when I first met you I thought of you as around 14, but since then you've matured, so to me you're more 16 or 17 now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I don't know you too well, so I'm just going to be lazy and say you probably act like your age, which is seventeen.

Years

The alignment and typesetting of text in your signature, as well as your avatar having that blank white space indicates some amount of inexperience in my view.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I was gonna guess from your theme that you're around the age of sixteen, and I see I'm close enough :)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I would perhaps choose 13, going from the clues of your username, which seems something a young person would choose, and your avatar, which is not used to its full potential.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    tbh TheSmartOne, I always thought you were in your twenties for some reason, you seem a lot more mature than 17.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back