• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • THIS IS A THING? hello, I'm here to spread some love
    Since coming back and hanging at the PC discord, I've talked to amazing people. They all have talked with me and others and made discord a lot more fun and have changed my mind about leaving PC for now. c:

Of course I gotta say first up; Nina, you've been around here for so long, and I love talking to you about art and how things are going (or who is she). You've been going through a lot, and I'm glad to see you still striving and growing not only as an artist, but as a person. From what I've heard and seen, you've been doing a great of taking care of the Art & Design! I know you're not alone, but I'm very happy to know passionate people are keeping the Art & Design forum in good hands. c: It's like an old home of mine full of silly memories, old art, but a lot of good memories.

Welcome back, Fairy! I know we aren't super close, but as I said for Nina, I'm glad that Art & Design is in good hands, including yours. c: I'm glad to hear you're doing better and decided to join the mods again! You and Nina make a great team, and I look forward to future plans and events you both have in store!

Alright, Achromatic, I think I talked to you when I got back because you wanted help with videos and after chillin in discord - you seem like a really chill guy and I honestly think you're funny and a great person. I just say dumb jokes to you AHA. You put a lot of work into the PC videos, so I gotta give you a thumbs up on that and I know you'll continue creating great work!

So, Avatar, I remember you around but, dude, listen: boi. i love you. At least the time we had to chat and I look forward to talking to you! You tell things like it is, and I love it. Also, you got the good taste in memes, and that's whaddup.

Rainbow, dude you're also pretty chill and I wish you a ton of luck with Shadowstone! If you ever need an extra hand or help with something visual or artsy - you can always hit me up!

I'd also just say congrats, Angie/Dork/colours on the promotion - you're literally one of the most passionate pokemon fans I've seen so it was no surprise ahah! Good luck! c:

Thanks for the good times Discord crew in general - having a lot of fun there and you're all lovely!​

Years
  • I know I mentioned some of these guys already, but I like to shoutout the new admins Goku (aka Klippy) and bobandbill on their ascendance to the top of the staff heap, and also the hstaff newcomers Castform and Achromatic, on their quick rise to the higher-ups.

Can't wait to see how the future of the staff and the forums will be shaped with you guys at the helm.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • I know I mentioned some of these guys already, but I like to shoutout the new admins Goku (aka Klippy) and bobandbill on their ascendance to the top of the staff heap, and also the hstaff newcomers Castform and Achromatic, on their quick rise to the higher-ups.

Can't wait to see how the future of the staff and the forums will be shaped with you guys at the helm.
    Got something against Sylphiel?

clefairydesuyo

fairy type pokétrainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen May 13, 2018
    I think a big thanks should go out to destinedjagold for sending out a bajillion shiny Japanese Dittos at Quick Trades to anyone who wants one. I'm sure it's taken up a lot of time and effort to do, just out of the kindness of their heart.

Years
  • Shoutout goes to the awesome new Treehouse god herself Adriana, also known as Harley Quinn. You were always one of those members that gave me a good laugh, and I'm sure someone with that funny charm such as yourself will definitely make the staff team that much better.

Also, feel proud of everyone who predicted you would happen by the way.

Reactions: Her

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Okaaaaaay, so this was long over due, but, better late than never!

Thanks to everyone who have posted from our last milestone! We didn't get to celebrate our 500th, BUT, this post will be dedicated to those who have posted to this thread, up to this post here. So, in that regard:

~***Congrats for nearly 600 posts everybody!***~

Special thanks to those who have contributed to this feat:

Sopheria, Noa, Bloodmoon92, Castform, Hikamaru, Lycanthropy, Achromatic, Kaiyu, Fairy Tale~, Kalnihu, Noa, Foxrally, Aurora, Sheep, Davepetasprite^2, gimmepie, Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers, Avery, Fairy, Musique, Yukari, Johnny, colours, Melody, Sweep, antemortem, Desinishon, Sun, curiousnathan, Aya, Ċorazòn, Zeria, R.F., Zoroark Cutie, Dedenne1, King Elizabello, Team Fail, Syndrome, Candy, Omicron, Charlie Brown, Arylett Charnoa, ddrox13, Revise Librarian, DyingWillFlareon, Harry, test_account, KorpiklaaniVodka, Mana, Ludger, Nah, Lost, Kanzler, God, Aquacorde, Fletch, solivagant, KamiS4M4, nishthelegendarytrainer, Lalapizzame, Cay, Spherical Ice, marz, Volpe Artica, Symphony, jappo, Archy, wolf, Kaori, Otter Mii-kun, Rainbow, CatmanDaGamer, Kostas, cigarette butt, Anastasia.R, clefairydesuyo, Hamgaleo, & PankajBlitz

Special Thanks to those who celebrated Moon Festival with us:

Rainbow, Sheep, Harry, Sun, Kabocha-Chan, Ky0greK1ng, Juno, Altaria, Altairis, clefairydesuyo, Archy, Starry Windy, Remus, colours, ScoSap

Annnd thanks to those who are currently celebrating Happy International Red Panda Day! And another thanks to colours for making that thread for it. ^^

Whew, that's a lot of shoutouts, but each one of you is just as important and lovely as the last for contributing to this humble board~ Always remember that we're always happy to have you guys visit! I hope you'll all join us for more celebrations and events to come. <33

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I would like to do a shoutout to my fellow Survivor people.

Guys, you made the last three months awesome. Literally awesome. It had so many ups and downs. Like from members who joined and never returned again (we will miss you Sean). Those that appeared, disappeared and... were never seen again (you were great Duranteater). We made some close friendships with team members (Nonibros and Your Everyday Ghost were INCREDIBLE team members).

Zoroark Cutie, Destiny and Linay were lost too soon. Whereas Zakariya, MariaB, PercyX and nishthelegendarytrainer made it to the jury.

We faced steep competition... and CatmanDaGamer somehow survived and we all thought we were going to regret it. Laguna was also a huge threat, and Master Snowy but once they left everything got easier.

We met the Sparkling Pikachu's and we absolutely wanted them gone. Jokes on us one of their members won.

We faced crazy competition late game from Cakesu, Dedenne1, Alolamaster and DyingWillFlareon. Members like FireSnow and Caite-chan got caught in the crossfire whereas Desinishon and Kabocha-Chan were farewelled.

During really late game I got close with Neonjelly13 and GreenLegend56. I owe my second place finish to them in terms of getting me through on an alliance. At the toughest time I befriended Espeonica and the host, LegendChu saved me by giving me way too many clues.

I finished second but I have absolutely no regrets. Awesome job Espeonica you were the best and most nicest person to win. I hope the rest of your life is amazing, you deserve it girl.

LegendChu you're an amazing host and I absolutely would jump at being involved in another of your events again!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back