• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Quick shout outs to...

machomuu for his contributions in video games
    Dragon for putting up with my crap for how many years now?
    Nah for losing to me twice in PC's Smash tournaments grand finals
    Yoshikko because they're cool beans

Sirfetch’d

Sanguine is such an amazing person and I wanna give her a shoutout! We haven't spoken much lately but today I realized how much I miss you! Love you BB xoxo I hope all is well!

also a huge shoutout to shenanigans for not going fuck crazy(yet) over all these name changes.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Thanks to Castform for being super great recently with exams and stuff, he said good luck every single time even leaving messages over-night to see before they start and was generally really understanding and supportive the whole time - thanks buddy :D I was super stressed so it always meant a lot!

Years
  • Shout-out to under_score, Horsemeat Ikeaballs, Foxrally, Deceptio and Shak for making me laugh ridiculously hard during our CAH games.

Also another big thank you to Shenanigans for making our Blarzigord: the Uprising mafia game just that little bit more awesome.

Years
  • I have to give my next shoutout to that guy known as Eros (or Fletch if you prefer real names) for being an awesome guy and sharing so much musical taste with each other. Your avatars/sigs have also been very impressive (never get over that recent Passion Pit theme of yours).

And now we shall both get hyped over Florence + The Machine's new album because it's not too long until it finally comes out so we can glomp and rave it.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    this one's for shenanigans cuz he's a pretty sweet dude who makes good conversation. B)

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • In addition to my previous post (which contained approximately 2,321 words haha), I would like to thank the following people from the bottom of my heart for making Pokémon Trivia the most amazing section on PC, as well as for shaping it into the lovable place it is today:

Squirrel, DyingWillFlareon, Lycanthropy, Blue, Guardian, Ash, Precious~Dark, Aslan, classiccartoonsftw, Dedenne1, magicarp4thewin, Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer, Chase, Olli, Astinus, Electrizard, cRaCkZ, Lanayru, Xin ZhaoYun, Tsutarja, banjopop7_7, Hikamaru, AuricTwins, Starry Windy, NoOneAtAll, Sheep, dest, Archy, Jolly Potato, Achromatic, S5Ger1995, Fantome, Percy, Osiris, Pokefreak20ify, Foxrally, Aeroblastic_Force, Pendraflare, Matzeho1996, François, Zachella-chan, Golurks Were Meant to Fly, FrogInfected, Apotheosis, JatinGupta, mitzoken, KittiOcelotti, AquaMarine8, BumpsnStumps, gio7sm, d4rk, Sylphiel, Raiimeister, LeviathanX, cream, Gligar, Kieran, R.F., striderviper, Maruno, LucarioFan3, I AM VEGEMITE, Venitardus, Tapioca, deerui, ShinyUmbreon189, Nagi, Bardothren, TheRealOCD, Huseyin, TheStarBearer, Kiyoshi the Polar Bear, and last but not least, anyone that has ever made a post at the Pokémon Trivia section in their life! (Updated! :D)

No matter who you are, how often you visit, or when you started posting in the PT section, you have made a huge difference just by posting here. So many bonds have been forged, so much fun was spread around, and so many new friendships were created. I know for a fact that I would NOT be the same person I am today if it weren't for you guys at Pokémon Trivia. Thank you so much for everything! Y'all are the best! #TeamTrivia

…And no, I swear to vBulletin that this is not some generic copy-paste list! I seriously remember each and every one of you, and have seen you posting at the PT section at one point or another. The trickiest part was keeping up with all of the name changes, but I tried my best to scan through the PT threads one more time to make sure that I didn't miss anyone (though I sincerely apologize if I did).

Revise Librarian for being my favorite PT player and for spamming PT with dumb addicting games :P.
    Omg Sven! :DDD That's so nice of y—

Also for being the worst ninja ever. :D
    HEY I CAN NINJA PEOPLE TOO YA KNOW! >:(

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Shoutout to all those in the Blarzigord mafia (my phone finally accepts that as a word!) as well as the lovely Roleplay regulars. I have a good giggle catching up on our Skype chat after missing all the fun! :P

srinator

This one is to aslan, although i might have already mentioned her before, she deserves appreciation for being as strong as she is :o
    she is a really good friend and probably a lot more mature than people in their 20's *coughmecough*, a really nice listener and AAAAAAAA ICECREAMS!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    [17:29] srinator: i expect a minimum of 500 words
    [17:29] srinator: and 1000 lines

OK
    SHOUT
    OUT
    TO
    SRI
    THIS
    ISN'T
    CHEATING
    RIGHT

So I can't do the 1,000 lines part but shoutout to srinator or static for being an amazing friend to talk and rant with whether it's about problems in life, ice cream buffets, penguins or pet lions. Basically, I don't need 500 words to tell you how great you are as a) I'M LAZY and b) I WAS BRIBED WITH ICE CREAM but I truly think you're a really kind person who doesn't deserve all the shit thrown your way. You're really smart and extremely hardworking and I hope to see you go far in life. Also thanks for putting up with my 'asdfghjkl; LIFE' rant these past few days, it means a lot!

Anyway I'm too lazy to write the full 500 words but YAY for ice cream and penguins! Hope stuff gets better for you and thanks for being such a cool friend. :]

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    shoutout to chase, thank you for letting me confide in you the other day and ramble to you and thanks for making me feel better!!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Some shoutouts for people I haven't done regularly!

Achromatic - You're a lovable goat; so cuddly!
    Aslan - A cute panda! Always love having you around!
    xxkaylabby - I think you're as adorable as a bunny. Lovely chatting with you; you're really nice.
    Annie - Sweet as a teddy bear. I do hope we get to chat more often! <33
    Tapioca - As cuddly as a cat. I miss chatting with you regularly, but again, you're one of my fav mods around~~
    Meganium - Happy 5 years of awesomeness! Lovable as a puppy!
    Ivysaur - Courageous as a lion - I haven't thanked you enough for your kind words. You're an awesome guy!
    Klippy/Alli - Both elegant and pretty as butterflies~ You two are just sooo cute. And hardworkers! Thanks for everything you've done so far~ <33

As always, more coming soon~

Last edited:

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • Shoutout to Anti for being a really good OU battler and helping me understand some stuff about this tier. I'm good with predictions, it's just that I don't use very good Pokemon. Though AG/Ubers are still better.

Years
  • Time for my next shoutout, and today it goes out to Seth Rollins, previously Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red/ExtremeGamer/Isaac/whatever other names you may have known him as.

He may have disappeared countless times (such as that one extended hiatus he had to take a while back due to being too young for the forums) but always knew he missed his friends and came back, even if most of the time he was making fresh starts under new accounts. He cracks me up, and I always like to laugh at any jokes he comes up with. I may not be the same as I was back when he joined, but Jay will always be my little joker.

Sirfetch’d

Yoshikko is so wonderful and amazing and deserves a huge shoutout :^) We've talked a lot lately(and vented) and it has been a blast. Keep being amazing and most importantly superior to user Christos

ily christos

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back