• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The user should have a certain # of posts to enter the Wireless Trading forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    I just love how everyone seems to hate all "hackers", yet:

Just because there are some "hackers" out there that churn out Arceuses, Darkrais, and Shaymins like factories, doesn't mean that ALL of them do. In fact, when I've made "hacked" Pokemon for my friend, it was just the Pokemon she wanted, with the moves she wanted. No heightened EVs, and randomized IVs, with only one stat near 31. I do not hack "event" legendaries (however, I do limit the number of, say, Kanto Legendary Birds, Johto Legendary "Gerbils", Hoenn Regi-trio, and Sinnoh Psychic Trio Pokemon that I hack for others. Mewtwo/Ho-oh and Lugia/Kyogre-Groudon-Rayquaza/Dialga-Palkia-Giratina/etc. are never hacked by me. In short: I aim to aid, rather than to swindle or place false hope in others.

I just wanted to provide a, maybe not "good hacker", but perhaps a "somewhat less malicious hacker"'s view of things. Before you all continue saying "OMGWUT HAXR!!?!?!", think about it.
    The user should have a certain # of posts to enter the Wireless Trading forum.

I afree with what aura said completely.

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Well, I've been seeing alot of new members who's first posts/threads are in the Wireless Trading thread, and usually have/want illegit pokemon. I think there should be some sort of restriction that you must have made like 25 posts or something before you can enter it, so they would recognize the community rules better before they enter. For some reason I have a feeling alot of people just joined to trade lol.
    I definetly agree because the last time i went into the wireless trade forum i saw someone with only 1 post and it gave me a thoughtthat he/she might've been a hacker.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    well someone might join just TO make a trade, and thats not a bad thing, we dont say you need to be part ofthe comminuty, but it does help you in many ways. being a newb =/= always a noob

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Well, I've been seeing alot of new members who's first posts/threads are in the Wireless Trading thread, and usually have/want illegit pokemon. I think there should be some sort of restriction that you must have made like 25 posts or something before you can enter it, so they would recognize the community rules better before they enter. For some reason I have a feeling alot of people just joined to trade lol.
    But then the new people are just going to go and spam to get that number.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back