• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Valor Rangers

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    OK well since KaboraX has not edited his SU yet. I will give him another day before I will open his spot back up. If he does then I will start is Saturday, but if he doesn't then I don't know.

EDIT: Since KaboraX has not edited his SU, then I will open up his spot for someone else. Sorry Kabora. SU's are now open!

Last edited:

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
    I'll join. SU coming soon.

EDIT: Here it is. Let me know it I need to complete it.

[FONT=&quot]Name: Armando Cedar[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Age: 16[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Gender: Male[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Appearance: Armando wears a black T-shirt with the picture of a Gyarados, gray jeans and white sneakers. He also carries a white pinstripe coat for when he has to go through cold places like the Ice Path. He carries stuff in a black bag with flames and a red Pokéball drawn on.

His hair is brown and short on the sides. He has blue eyes and thin eyebrows He has a short beard, as he never shaved. He is very tall, about 5.8 ft tall, and weighs 138 lbs. He is skinny and many people have told him that he should eat more, but he never cared about those comments as he "likes himself the way he is"and because his "skinniness" makes him able to squeeze through narrow alleys or paths very easily. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Personality: Armando is a guy who takes things slowly and steadily. He doesn't care if he wins or loses, what's important to him is that both his Pokémon and him have fun and grow stronger. Because of his, many have categorized him as a "slacker" and underestimated him, something which gave Armando many victories. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]In addition, he is someone who couldn't care less about other people's comments, except when they're from someone wise who knows what he/she's talking about, such as suggestions to improve his battling style from a Gym Leader. This "trait" of his makes him almost incorruptible. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    However, this slack personality changes when things get ugly, and he becomes someone completely different. In this "crazy" from, he is reckless, anxious, impulsive and doesn't think things through. His Pokémon often try to calm him down in situations like those, as this had gotten him in serious trouble before.

Armando has little interest in romantic relationships, as he finds them stupid and, in his own words, "I think they're a waste of time and I would rather use that time to become stronger instead of dedicating it to somebody else". Because of this people think he's selfish.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]History: Armando grew up in Viridian City, and when he was 10 years old his parents took him to Prof Oak's lab in Pallet Town where he got a Bulbasaur. He named her Flora and played with her until he saw a Pokémon League match on TV at age 12. He was so excited after watching it that he told his parents that he wanted to go on a Pokémon journey. They didn't agree at first, but Armando convinced them and he left home at age 13 with Flora.

When he got to Saffron City, Team Rocket was rising from the ashes and was gaining control of the streets, so he boarded the Magnet train to Goldenrod. Once he got there, he bought Pokéballs and caught a male Nidoran (Tiny) and headed for Violet City.
    In about 8 months he had earned 5 Gym Badges and had caught an Electabuzz (Buzzer) and a Magmar (Cannon). Then he caught a rampaging Red Gyarados at the Lake of Rage (Nuts) and defeated the Mahogany Gym and the Cianwood Gym (he used Nuts to take him across the sea).

4 months later, he arrived in Blackthorn City, defeated the Gym Leader and took a test in the Dragon'd Den. He did so well in the test, he was awarded a Dratini (Donna) and was allowed to train there with the Elders. After one year, Armando and his team left the Den and reached Victory Road, crossed it (During this time Flora evolved into Venusaur and Donna into Dragonite) and reached the Indigo Plateau.

He defeated the Elite Four quite easily, but the Champion was a lot tougher. Lance, who he had met at the Den when he was training, gave Armando a tough time with his Dragon-type Pokémon. Electabuzz took out Gyarados, but Dragonite took him out. Armando sent out Nuts, which took out Dragonite and Charizard, but fell to Aerodactyl. Flora then took out Aerodactyl and fell to his other Dragonite. Armando then sent out Tiny, who poisoned the Dragonite and then switched to Cannon. Cannon almost took out the Dragon, but it knocked the Fire Pokémon out with Dragon Pulse, only to be knocked out by the poison. Then it was Lance's last and most powerful Dragonite against Tiny, who used Toxic again, but missed and got knocked out by a powerful Blizzard. Armando then sent out his last Pokémon, Donna. After a heated battle between the two dragons, Lance's Dragonite fell to a powerful Giga Impact just as Donna was about to fall. This gave Armando the victory and the title of Champion.

After this he returned to the Dragon's Den to train some more. There one of the Elders gave him a Magmarizer, which he used to evolve Magmar into Magmortar. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Theme Song: Foghat - Slow Ride (Usual self) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcCNcgoyG_0
    [/FONT]

Ramones - Anxiety ("Crazy" self) https://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkjq13cRGiY

[FONT=&quot]Pokémon [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Nickname: Tiny[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Species: Nidoking[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Moves: Toxic, Earthquake, Giga Impact, Poison Jab[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Nickname: Nuts[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Species: Gyarados (Shiny)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Moves: Hydro Pump, Hyper Beam, Ice Fang, Dragon Pulse [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Nickname: Buzzer[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Species: Electabuzz[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Moves: Thuderpunch, Ice Punch, Thunder, Ice Punch[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Nickname: Donna[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Species: Dragonite[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Gender: Female[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Moves: Outrage, Dragon Dance, Aerial Ace, Giga Impact[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Nickname: Flora[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Species: Venusaur[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Gender: Female[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Moves: Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Sludge Bomb, Synthesis[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Nickname: Cannon[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Species: Magmortar[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Moves: Fire Blast, Solarbeam, Focus Blast, Thunderbolt.

EDIT 2: Let me know if I need to edit it more...
    [/FONT]

Last edited:

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    Woooooot! Glad we can finally get this show on the road. I'm sad that I signed up for like 7 RP's and only two are active right now.

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    @ Tony Montana: Your appearence and personality are lacking. Please edit them, and double space your paragraphs. It's hard to tell when one paragraph ends and the other begins. For now you are pending.

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    @ Tony Montan: sorry but the appearence is still lacking. I have given you a chance to revise and you didn't do it well enough, so you are declined.

@Seraph Darkfire: you are reserved.

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
    Name: Seraph Darkfire

Appearance: Seraph is five foot nine and one hundred and sixty pounds. He is nearly all muscle, having trained his own body as much as he trained his pokemon. Due to a birth defect, he was born with red eyes. He has raven black hair that just hangs over his eyebrows and frames his face. It gives his face a serious and dark look. He only has the beginnings of a beard growing on his face, giving him that slightly rugged appearance.

He wears a plain, dark green, short sleeve shirt, that comes to rest just over his waist, covering his dark brown belt; six red and white balls strapped to it. The pants that this belt holds up is held securely to his waist. It begins almost pure white at his waist and flows downward, changing from white to grey to black, hanging loosely at his ankles. The cuff brushing the tops of his black shoes with a single stripe criss crossing toward the toe from the tongue.

Resting on his back is a small back pack, big enough to hold the essentials. The straps are pure white while the rest is night black with a single silver swirl on the back. Hanging from the back is a small Pichu key chain.

Personality: In most situations he is a laid back kind of guy. The people who don't know him would think that he is lazy from the way he acts. But he can also be really serious and unrelenting when it comes to fighting for his friends. He is tough when it comes to training, pushing himself and his team as hard as they can go, trying to increase their stamina all the time. If he isn't goofing off or battling, he is possibly training.

Sometimes he even has his pokemon attack him so he can build up a tolerance to pain. He has limited that after the time he broke his arm.

History: He grew up in a city famous for it's battle arena. At any time he could be found watching battles or pretending to have his own battles, even if he wasn't old enough to actually become a trainer. To humor him, his father went out and caught a Pichu for him, one he could play with and have mock battles. Of course, they hadn't understood how serious he was about becoming a trainer. He and that Pichu trained non stop for weeks. They actually worked so hard that his Pichu became a very strong pokemon, though it never evolved without actual battles.

Within five years, he had become the best non trainer in his city. When he became old enough to become a legal trainer, he set off, determined to battle every trainer he met. His best friend Pichu with him at all times. When he was just thirteen, he had already beaten seven gyms and was headed toward the eighth. He had his entire team of six pokemon and had trained them hard to make them the best.

He was delayed a year because his Pichu had become deathly ill and couldn't battle. For the first time in his life, he didn't want to battle. He couldn't battle without his best friend. Lucky for him, his Pichu returned to full health, evolving into a Pikachu and the end of the ordeal.

Seraph took his team and led them on to fight the eighth gym leader and then the Elite Four. The Elite four was the hardest of all of his battles. But he was lucky he had picked such a diverse team of pokemon and beat them, becoming champion.

After that, he continued to battle until he was asked to join the Valor Rangers. He happily agreed, having dealt with Team Rocket in the past, he had a score to settle with them.

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-SCnf9tkTk

Pokémon (you may have one shiny in your team.)
    (X6)
    Nickname: Light
    Species: Pikachu
    Moves: Thunder, Volt Tackle, Thunderbolt, Flash

Nickname: Maggy
    Species: Meganium
    Moves: Vine Whip, Razor Leaf, Sleep Powder, Solar Beam

Nickname: Spire
    Species: Poliwrath
    Moves: Waterfall, Water Gun, Circle Throw, Hyper Beam

Nickname: Ala
    Species: Alakazam
    Moves: Recover, Psycho Cut, Psyshock, Focus Blast

Nickname: Alice
    Species: Flareon
    Moves: Fire Blast, Lava Plume, Protect, Dig

Nickname: Tyrant
    Species: Tyranitar
    Moves: Ice Fang, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Shadow Claw

((I hope this is all good. I have to go to bed now, but I will be on tomorrow.))

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    ^ looks good enough. You are accepted.

Since I have had alot to do this week, I think I will start it up this Sunday. I hope it works for you guys. If not please don't hesitate to PM me to change the day.

Last edited:
    Back