• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Vending Machine Game

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    *An E-Mail comes out*

Hmm... Yay! It says that I won a copy of Windows Vista Ultimate! ... It's a fake. :(

*Puts in a fake winning E-Mail with a keylogger attached*

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    And out comes a proof of concept code of virus for Windows Vista. Plus, hacked MS Office 2007 Plus Professional.

I just hate that junk, so I put all of that back and put in also the Netscape 3, IE 7 and IE 3 and Windows 1.0. Is it enough to get Lugia XD?

No. So I toss the machine and set up a new one.

I put in a 5 Euro Cents with Windows vista logo on the other side.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • *Out comes a note explaining that the vending machine doesn't accept any Microsoft product and you must please push the button to continue, which when you touch the notice and press a button on the vending machine, it transmits a little futuristic hybrid computer/retro virus which causes your mindset to occassionally change between the following: Yourself, A straved raccoon, Michael Jackson if he had a fetish with wishing dishes, a punk Sandshrew thats obbessed with mud and a lawyer.*

*Puts in a blueprint for a doomsday device*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *A red doomsday device comes out*

*Puts in guests*

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    ..and out comes half of Ken from Street Fighters.

In goes a time-bomb made by moi...

Back