• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Verde Pokemon League ~

Shadow of Fears

The Shadow Trainer
Years
  • Platinum FC is 2278 2614 7899 In game name Dennis

Frozen Soul will be my nickname, cant think of a decent one =[

I'll use Lapras, Frosslass, and Glaceon

Greeneflower

Pikachu Rules!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Ok, i'll add you, and Challenger, you can change can change your Pokemon, like in the games.

b0RicU4™

Needs help on a hack PM me.
    Years
  • doesn't he meant like after you beat a gym ? :P

as in if he beats one gym can he switch whole party (his original 6) for a new party(a brand new 6) ?

Greeneflower

Pikachu Rules!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Hey, Can I be an elite 6? :P

Kk, info and 6 Pokemon? Prize if challenger beats you?

i would like to be a gym leader what element do you want me to use i would like dark if thats ok

Can you take one of the available gyms? :S

doesn't he meant like after you beat a gym ? :P

as in if he beats one gym can he switch whole party (his original 6) for a new party(a brand new 6) ?

Yeah.

I think thats all right now. :D

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • I'm so going to challenge you guys!
    Just need to beat the elite four in the game first and train my team better.

Johto's Best

Luck > Skill
    Years
  • I'll be an E6 Leader if you need one still. I'm training A LOT of pokemon, so I don't have a definate team...as of yet anyway. All of my Poke's are Legit, and I can give away a lot of pokemon as prizes (I obtained well over 350 pokes).

Last edited:

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • I would gladly try out for your Rock gym. I will PM you with my details.

I'd like to pitch in and say also that I think leaders shouldn't be allowed challenge; I have seen plenty of leagues on plenty of sites and their common downfall is the leaders challenging each other and in the end you end with just that. Getting challengers is easy once you can show you have a good fair system and proper leaders.

Last edited:
    Back