• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Very 1st Time You Beating The Elite Four?

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
  • Mine was on Sapphire, my team was Blaziken, Delcatty, Machoke, Azumarill, Pelipper, and Golduck. They were my best team ever. I was so skeptical of challenging the E4 back then, but it was the best feeling in the world when I took down Stevens Metagross with my Golduck. Total pwnage.

Years
  • [SIZE="a"]I think I beat them when blue and red first came out, can't remember though :/ but when I started playing again my first was black. I barely beat them with my Luxray, Emboar, Carracosta, Haxorus, and Sawk, I can't remember my sixth lol[/SIZE]

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I think I had a Charizard in my E4-beating Blue team, but apart from that, I can't remember anything (story of my life). I imagine immense happy feelings ran through my body, but that's just a guess.

Years
  • My first time beating them was in Pokemon Blue :3
    I don't remember my team much, but it had a Blastoise and probably all three legendary birds xD I remember my heart pounding when I beat Lance and then thinking "OH. MY. GOD. WHY!?" when I saw my rival stood there x3

Physco

2+2=5
    Years
  • Pokemon Yellow.
    I beat half all of the E4 with just Pikachu.
    I saved Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Snorlax, and I think a Alakazam or Machamp. It was like 10 years ago.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2017
    I first beat the E4 on Cyrstal. I was a very poor trainer (I was like 7), so I had my level 80 something Meganium and a bunch of random pokemon I caught so I could revive/heal Meganium. I ended up beating Lance's last Dragonite with Struggle. Lol.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    My first time was on Red. My team was a beastly Wigglytuff, Charizard, and then... Primape? I think I also had Raichu, Sandslash, and... I vaguely remember a Lapras, but I'm not sure if I tried to train it for the Elite Four, or if it was on my team, or what (I was 8). I also remember, quite clearly, training Wigglytuff up to near 100, then running throught the Elite Four using nothing but Pound, and no restoration Items. Now that was epic.

Oh, and something I just remembered. Kinda off-topic, but I remember playing Blue (when I was a bit older) and wanting to play with nothing but Charizard, cause he's badass, and saw for the first time a pokemon disobey my orders (Right before the ghost town)... I was mortified! I had Ash's Charizard!

Back