• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The VGA's

JP

wut?
Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I was wondering if anyone else caught a glimpse at the world premier of some of the upcoming games of 2010?

The two I'm most excited about:

https://www.gametrailers.com/video/batman-arkham-spike-tv/59829 <--- Sequel to Arkham Asylum

https://www.gametrailers.com/video/star-wars-spike-tv/59817 <--- The Force Unleashed 2, FINALLY!

The VGA's themselves weren't so great but the game previews were very exciting. New Medal of Honor game, sneak peak at Halo Reach and some other things I don't exactly remember lol.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Uh, I didn't watch it, but I saw the trailers for all of the games.

Only really excited for Arkham 2. I didn't get to see anything about Halo: Reach or the new MoH, so I'll have to watch those too. :D

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
  • Uncharted 2 winning GOTY over MW2 was the best thing ever.

Also, really, Forced Unleashed 2? How did such a boring game get a sequel? Of all the the Star Wars games out there that could of gotten another game.

Years
  • Uncharted 2 winning GOTY over MW2 was the best thing ever.

The VGA's

Nothing I really cared about in the awards other than the fact that some people must finally have decided to stop metaphorically kneeling at MW2's feet and fellating it on a constant basis.

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
  • The VGA's

Nothing I really cared about in the awards other than the fact that some people must finally have decided to stop metaphorically kneeling at MW2's feet and fellating it on a constant basis.
    Yeah, it's not really a bad game, but just really brown and generic. It's nothing special at all. There's much better shooters out there.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • The awards itself I'm not fond of. It's goofy. Very MTVish. I much prefer (and actually pay attention to) the AIAS awards.

That aside, very excited for the sequel to Arkham Asylum.

Back