• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: The Video Game Claims Thread

Cid

Years
    UPDATE

As a lot of the claims are from users who have long gone, we will be looking to wipe all current claims and start over, including a fresh new thread (as this one has got quite the chunk of mileage now!).

As a result, once the new Claims thread is live, you will have a grace period of one week to re-post any claims in this thread, otherwise they will be wiped and open for anyone to claim once more. Anyone who has claimed within one week of the new thread being created will be "immune" as it were and can keep any claims they have made in the thread.

The new thread will be up soon, along with some other exciting things for Video Games......watch this space!

Hey Aaron, would it be better to wait for the new thread before claiming anything? I've been meaning to claim some characters that can't be claimed quite yet.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Lute (Fire Emblem and the Sacred Stones) x Cubism

Marnie (Pokemon Sword and Shield) x Cubism

Last edited:
    Years
    Apologies everyone, myself and Cid will be looking at this over the next week, so by the end the thread should be back up and running.

Pig

Angry ecologist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    I would like to nab Slowpoke, Slowbro, and Slowking please, making it my Pokemon 3~

Back