• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The war of the Wolves and Wolcans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
  • Saphira finaly stopped. Her beathing was labored, for she had done much running.

I think I`m safe... She thought, laying down with her head resting on her paws.

*~*~*~*

The first rays of sunlight were streaming down upon Saphira. She opened one Saphira eye.

A pale light surrounded her body, and in a matter of seconds, Saphira was a Wolcan again. She sighed. "I`m safe... "

ooc: gotta go, may be on later...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ooc: uh, lets see.... the wolcans have been chasing after pika-mew and my chara`s, but now the suns up, and my chara is a wolcan, and no one can tell she`s a halfling.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ooc: never fear, dark_espy is here!!! XD

ic: Saphira spread her wings and took flight. The landscape below was beautiful. Saphira sighed. She loved flying.

Why... Do the others want to kill me? She wondered, flying low over the lush green forest. What have I done to them..?

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • OOC:Sorry, I've been UBER busy...
    IC:I flew in a circle and landed by the halfling and the Wolcan. Being a halfling myself, I could recognize Saphira as the "wolf" from before. "Hi, you two," I said. "I'm assuming that we're on good terms?" I couldn't help but ask, for I had experienced more hate than friendship in my life, and could never be quite sure of what 'friendship' was.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • OOC: i keep losing track of the stupid time! >.<
    IC: I woke up from a long slumber. my best friend Iax told me that a trail of Wolcans has been found, and we spotted a dragon on the top of the mountain. "Maybe that dragon can help us... get away from the Wolcans..." I trodded over to the meat pile to grab some breakfast. "We're almost out of meat you guys, let's go hunt!"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "I guess..." Saphira repeated again. She looked at the sky. "I wish people wouldnt hate me so much because of what I am..." She said thinking out loud.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • OOC: This is getting pretty interesting XD
    IC: After the hunt, we hiked up the mountain to where the tribe saw the dragon. Iax said, "This is where he is, he should be in that cave... if you can get him to help us, we'll be able to stop this war by leaving the land, or wiping out the Wolcans..." I slowly walked up to the cave. I walked inside, thinking i'd regret doing this. I saw beat red eyes, and then a light came up from the dragons mouth. He asked me what i was doing here and i told him i needed his help. He said, "find the half-breeds and let them join your tribe. Then return with them with you. I will help the half-breeds and you in the journey to peace."

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • I walked out of the cave and yelled to the tribe members, "We're going into Wolcan territory guys! Let's find the half-breeds and recruit them!" The tribe raged down the mountainside, with me in the lead, my ears and tail and fur blowing in the wind.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • The sent of Wolf was strong in the air. Saphira shuddered. That last battle had really scared her. She hoped they werent being stupid and heoric by trying to save herself and the other Halfling....

ooc: XD

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • Once we reached the bottom, we walked quietly, so no Wolcanns noticed us, and a wolf found where Saphira was. I motioned to follow us. and i told a few wolves to wait for her while i started to climb the mountain again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back