• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Years
    2018 was pretty rough on my end, too. It was my golden birthday year, too. I turned 23 on the 23rd of July that year. :'(

Here's hoping 2019 keeps shining as it has!

Cid

Years
    Happy to hear that you're excited for tomorrow. We're already halfway through Friday where I live, and it's been rainy yet a pretty good day thus far.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I would for sure but only if I could have the knowledge I do know to change the mistakes.

Years
    that's why you don't like supermarkets?
    i'm excited bc today is friday but im working late today and working extra tomorrow :(

Years
    My boss has made it extra clear that Friday is the last day that I can leave work early because we are going to get slammed come Monday and I really hope that they've hired enough people to deal with the calls we're going to get. x.x

pkmin3033

Iiiiiiiif I could turrrrrn baaaaaack tiiiiiiiiiime....
    Iiiiiiiif I could fiiiiiiiind a waaaaaaaaaaaaay....

...right now I wouldn't, because I am so glad this miserable week is over with.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back