• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akita

Returned
Years
  • I'm too baby to have used MSN. Skype has already become the industry juggernaut by the time I was really using the internet. I did use some shady irc chats to RP though...

pkmin3033

Skype was fun until it wasn't...the upgrades they made were a step backwards and it became very painful to use just before Discord was released =x

pkmin3033

I used Skype for one person for about a year after it died, haha. Then I got their phone number so that ended my need for it, thankfully.

Although there have been times I've been tempted to quit Discord and just use Skype...Discord already has more bad memories for me than MSN and Skype combined =/

Years
  • MSN was the shit. When Live Messenger came out, I definitely remember using the platform with its custom emotes, and also playing games like Uno with friends.

Cid

Years
  • I was going to post about Minesweeper on the Google Play Games app being a fun little thing to fiddle with, but my original post sounded like an ad lol

It is nice to have, though. It's got Solitaire, Snake, a Doodle Jump rip-off, and a few other games, too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back