• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I heard about the tornados on the news. Sounds serious. We got cold rain here. I think we're getting heavy rain on the weekend. Idk.

EDIT: Guys, my username is back. So HAPPY! I will NEVER change it!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    I never really experienced tornados, just super heavy storms usually everyone stays inside then. The weather here has been clearing up and we have been getting early summer heat already.. in February, its fun.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    It's been fine here kinda cold during January and now getting warmer again. We had a few rain showers too but nothing much, kinda mundane weather.

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
    Years
    Cold weather eh? Coming home from work today the windchill was -34.6 (-37'C) . This winter we've been normally having higher then average temperatures with not as much snow.. But these random snowstorms and deep freezes are very peculiar...

Graduation for you Sumner? Right on!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'm so tired of this snow and cold. I can't wait for the nice weather and being able to sit out on the sun porch.

Years
    Mom says I need more "physical activity." Ugh. I'm so tired all the time. This is going to be impossible. I think I have a decent idea of what i'm going to do tomorrow after school though. It's supposed to be warmer than usual temperature tomorrow, and I haven't walked to Walmart in a while (20 minute walk from my house) so I might do that. I'll probably check out the game section. Doubt i'll buy anything. There used to be a Gamestop at that same shopping plaza, but they closed it down two years ago. Oh well.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I know its hard to get any exercise in during the cold winter months. The good thing about my job is I'm always running around doing something.

pkmin3033

Apparently you're supposed to get 150 minutes a week of moderate activity or something? I probably get that walking to and from work four days out of seven...maybe.

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
    Years
    I know its hard to get any exercise in during the cold winter months. The good thing about my job is I'm always running around doing something.

Thankfully the driveway is long so shoveling snow is considered a decent workout.

Plus where I work I do a minimum of 20,000 steps per shift :)

Years
    hi DCC friends long time no chat!

I've been getting a lot of steps lately! sadly not enough though to really count towards physique :(

Years
    It's unexpectedly raining here. I can't go walking. :( And I have a couple of things to do tomorrow, and band practice Wednesday, so technically, I can't go out walking after school until Thursday. *sigh*

pkmin3033

Good luck in your exams! Remember - it'll be worse before the exam than it will be when you get into it :3
    ...at least, that was always my experience with exams. My brain just blanked and went on autopilot. Before that, though...oof.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back