• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Water Club

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 31, 2004
Well, being kinda new to the Pokemon Commnity anyway, i am even newer to these clubs. . .so tell be if u need to do anything to be in a club. Anyway, tellme if u want to join the water club. I think there was a water club, but presumably got taken down, seeing that the thread is locked and it only had 1 reply. i doint know why it was locked, but tell me if their still going and if they are. . .can i join?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
A water club. Cool!
I would pick Swampert but I assume it's already taken by MysticSwampert. :P

Edit: *sees MysticSwampert's sig* Wait, Swamperts not taken.
I pick Swampert then.

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 31, 2004
The answers to those questions are. . .ok, yes, ok, yes, yes. In other words. . .you can all join. Just add your pictures to your sigs!

The ones taken are: Polywrath, Blastoise, Mudkip, Swampert.

The King of Water Pokemon

Admiring my Avatar
Years
Member List

Member List

MysticSwampert- CoLeader "Poliwrath"
The King of Water Pokemon- CoLeader "Kingdra"
PokeMaster10000- Member "Swampert"
Cute Pikachu- Member "Mudkip"
blue- Member "Blastoise"

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 31, 2004
Sure, join with corsola! I like how people use grass pokemon against water types and then you use blizzard!

chrissmith_uk

A.K.A. Dark_Lugia
Years
Hey, can I join? I wanna be Lugia. I know it's not a water pok?mon, but it is supposed to be guardian of it or something...... and he also spends 24/7 down there(except for pok? movie 2000). If i cant be lugia, ill happily be kyogre....

Admiring my Avatar
Years
Member List

MysticSwampert- CoLeader "Poliwrath"
The King of Water Pokemon- CoLeader "Kingdra"
PokeMaster10000- Member "Swampert"
Cute_Pikachu- Member "Mudkip"
blue- Member "Blastoise"
Phoenix Boy- Member "Corsola"
chrissmith_uk- Member "Kyogre"

Well, the Pokemon that got me into Water Pokemon were Poliwrath, Kingdra, and Blastoise. What Pokemon got you to love Water Pokemon.

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
Years
I got into Water Pokemon, when I chose my starter pokemon Squirtle in my Blue version!! Also that Misty was my favorite character back then and she liked water pokemon!! ^_^

Admiring my Avatar
Years
Well, before this topic dies I need to post. Well, we're still looking for members. If anyone wants to join, there are 50-100 more Water Pokemon to choose from. So, please join!

~TKoWP

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Allright i got my sig cleaned up nice and good...if anyone needs help i can make you a custom sig.

Admiring my Avatar
Years
Well, I just thought of an idea. I'll post a Water Pokemon and we'll have a discussion about it.

Water Pokemon of the Moment:

pkrs179.gif
#369 Relicanth
Type: Water/Rock
Species: Longevity
Ability: Rock Head/Swift Swim
Best Stat: Defense
Learnable Attacks:
[01] Tackle
[01] Harden
[08] Water Gun
[15] Rock Tomb
[22] Yawn
[29] Take Down
[36] Mud Sport
[43] Ancientpower
[50] Rest
[57] Double Edge
[64] Hydro Pump

Of the Water Pokemon species, Relicanth has one of the worst base Special Attack stats. I bred one with a Special Attack raising nature and now it is quite the battler. Relicanth's name originates from Relic + Coelacanth. It is strong and a good Overall Sweeper.

My Moveset:
@Chesto Berry
Surf
Ice Beam
Ancientpower
Rest

Back