• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Water Cube: Whirl Cup Tournament

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    My bad guys, I'm going to reshuffle the groups in a sec and reform the place so we can get the matches rolling.

EDIT: If you guys could check the first post for the new groups, let me know (if you do the member searches) who's extremely inactive and I'll take them off.

If all of those players are active, then everyone will try to battle as many in their group as they can before the deadline of Tuesday, September 15th.

Again, do the searches for your opponents, if someone hasn't been on in two weeks (or close to it) I'm removing them so we can get rolling. Current scores will remain from your past groups.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Pokehead was last on 15th August, 2009
    rando serian was last on August 8th, 2009
    These are the 2 we should worry about. the others seem to be relatively active.

Ratchet5 was last on August 23rd, 2009 but has gotten a battle done, so Im not sure if he is inactive only for a small period of time.

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Pokehead was last on 15th August, 2009
    rando serian was last on August 8th, 2009
    These are the 2 we should worry about. the others seem to be relatively active.

Ratchet5 was last on August 23rd, 2009 but has gotten a battle done, so Im not sure if he is inactive only for a small period of time.

It's already September 7th, so anything August will be considered inactive..I'm removing those 3 and making the groups even. :)

EDIT: Ok, so we've got 5 members in each group. I'll be taking the top two in each with the best scores to move onto the semi-finals. This tourney worked way better last time :/ no worries. If you can't battle each of the members, I'll be choosing based on score/activity combined.

Last edited:

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Oh man...my group is really strong. Well, maybe I won't finish last. lol I'm looking forward to the battles.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Hopefully everyone is contacting the members of their groups. If you guys stumble across a member who is active but not responding, let me know and I'll drop them if they don't say anything here by Saturday.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    What happens if there is a draw in a battle?

I'll give you both a win at this point for actually getting the battle done. :P Under normal circumstances, I'd just give you a draw in your record, which just means you'd still be behind anyone who won. (But you'd still rack up total Poké-defeats)

who did you draw with?

Demonman66

FC: 2750-7380-1369
    Years
    if anyone from my group wishes to battle me im available from 7-8 p.m. on till 6 a.m. due to college and track so send me a message and ill get back to you a.s.a.p.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I'll give you both a win at this point for actually getting the battle done. :P Under normal circumstances, I'd just give you a draw in your record, which just means you'd still be behind anyone who won. (But you'd still rack up total Poké-defeats)

who did you draw with?

I drew with Nilojan/RosaSunglasses (his new username)
    Umm my poke died from life orb recoil, so it was quite unlicky on me but seeing as i get my 3 Poké-defeats I'm good with it. I suppose he gets his 3, so its all square.

Anyone in my group want to battle or later on? :)

if anyone from my group wishes to battle me im available from 7-8 p.m. on till 6 a.m. due to college and track so send me a message and ill get back to you a.s.a.p.

I guess this is out of desperation to try and get battles done before the deadline :0 Seeing as we are already past the deadline :0

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    I'm just letting people know basically I'm here, active, and ready to battle whenever. :) I've been trying to contact people but no luck so far.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Well out of everyone who's *supposed* to be battling here, it looks like you three are the most active..we'll see how things go this week. If battles don't get done, I might forward people through.

Mukka, you can't get in touch with Luigi or natedogg?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Well out of everyone who's *supposed* to be battling here, it looks like you three are the most active..we'll see how things go this week. If battles don't get done, I might forward people through.

Mukka, you can't get in touch with Luigi or natedogg?

There not on when I am. Hard to catch them.

Demonman66

FC: 2750-7380-1369
    Years
    battle req

i could have sworn i sent the e-mail to u, and alicate but ill ask again since for safe measure. Would u be avaliable to battle today and if so what time? cause ill be home early today.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    So which four people will be going through? The 2 top people of each group?

and i am GMT + 1

Back