• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Water-Type Club

Caaethil

#1 Greninja Fan
    Years
    I like Popplio a lot and think it could have really cool evolutions. Hoping for Water/Fairy typing. Bruxish isn't my cup of tea, but I do sort of like it and can appreciate the need for more exotic looking Pokemon in Alola. I think it's good that it exists.

Another topic: What kinds of Water-Type Pokemon would you like to see introduced in Sun and Moon?

I'm totally on board for a dolphin, personally. :3 Any other ideas?

Killua

EDIT: I just realized this is a "new" club, I will put my sig later

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Back to the topic I made.

Wimpod, though. Wimpod is...OK, I guess. It runs away, which I don't find nice, and it has a funny design, but, look. Another Water/Bug-type!

Back to Caaethil's.

We need dolphins. Stonefish. Newts (maybe). Marine iguanas. More sharks and whales. Another hippo. An octopus. More eels.

Yeah.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    This isn't considered thread revival, is it?

Recently, two new Water-type Pokémon have been publicized:

The Water-Type Club
    The Water-Type Club

What are your opinions on them? Do you like/hate them? Why?

I love these two. Wishiwashi has a cool name and a weird look, and its School Form... It's quite awesome. As for Pyukumuku, it's a cute sea pig-bunny thing that uses its insides for a hand! And look at that ability!

Back