• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wedding Thread (Revived)

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I give you all your newest wedded couple, Flygon_Zero and Effy! Have a happy life together! *walks off doing the Funky Chicken*

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
    chloe5685 said:
    Groom:danzo
    Bride:chloe5685
    Usher: ???
    Bridesmaid: ??
    Priest:???
    2nd in line priest: ??
    Flower girl: ?
    Ring bearers "bears": ??
    Wedding singers: ??
    pm me if you want to be one of these.

Wedding Date:

Or pm me!

Hold on, I just got to see about something, Im going to make a set date!

HereticSteel

Years
    Well yeah we just have to find a priest but we dont need any other people I mean everyone else did well without them right!, I told chloe that the wedding should be in half an hour from when I wrote this post, just since there is such a big time difference, chloe has just gone to school and I have just come back!!! I think on wednesday maybe she had an ICT lesson because she was on at 9:30 so if the wedding isnt today then it will be next wednesday (evening to me, morning to chloe)

HereticSteel

Years
    Mine and chloe's wedding is probably going to postponed until x-mas because apparently she doesnt have any more time off school and we can never be on at the same time! Whenever Im online shes at school, and when shes online Im asleep! time difference really can get in the way of a relationship right! Oh well, like i said before, the wedding for me and chloe is postponed until christmas! well... I suppose it does give us more time to find a vicar!

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    me and pikastar got married recently, we elopped! :) it was a secret wedding! i wonder if anyone knew about it....

Back