• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wedding thread

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Shome dear, the server reset. XD Old database, I had to repost my PC Idol thread.

Cas, that's a great present for the couple. Hm, I will have to draw something.

And does anyone know the time difference?

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    ~sankyu my Jedi! lolz!!!

Time calculating is really confusing so I'll get my dad to work it out in his PDA, as soon as I get the calculating i'll post it here.
    I just hope it isn't coming out on sunday........ hhheeh...

EDIT: I GOT THE TIME STUFF!!! They might not be correct, someone else pls check them for me.

20th March Saturday, Pacific Time, 12pm
    21st March Sunday, GMT+06, 4am
    21st March Sunday, GMT+11, 9am

;_; 4am..... I'll have to persuade my parents to let me stay up late for this thing.... and I got school on sunday too.....

Last edited:

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    OK, that's probably better for me anyway as I'm busy this weekend. The time is the only problem, I need to convince Mum to let me stop doing homework...

HIM

Two Minutes Till Midnight
    Years
    1) Me neither
    I can't find the rings! UH-OH!
    2) I can go on
    3)How sad.
    4)Oh, hope it will all be better, Wanda, I mean Cosmo!

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    flygonruler1 said:
    well a thought crossed my mind what if....if the severs down or master noimph(How do you spell that?)makes a joke in the middle of it or.......the posibilities are endless
    His name is Master Kwesi Nkromah and why would he make a joke out of it?

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
    LanceLite said:
    ~sankyu my Jedi! lolz!!!

Time calculating is really confusing so I'll get my dad to work it out in his PDA, as soon as I get the calculating i'll post it here.
    I just hope it isn't coming out on sunday........ hhheeh...

EDIT: I GOT THE TIME STUFF!!! They might not be correct, someone else pls check them for me.

20th March Saturday, Pacific Time, 12pm
    21st March Sunday, GMT+06, 4am
    21st March Sunday, GMT+11, 9am

;_; 4am..... I'll have to persuade my parents to let me stay up late for this thing.... and I got school on sunday too.....

Why so late..... :'(

Back