• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The weird pokemon game.

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2012
3/10 That's completely false.

ITIWT Snorunt, an orange triangular pokemon, evolves into Glailie, a giant, grey sphere shaped pokemon.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
3/10 That was similar to my previous post.
ITIWT Many Pokemon based on inanimate objects, have gender, for instance, Litwick.

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2012
9/10 well, they are alive.

ITIWT Some pokemon, like Blissey, can only be female, while other pokemon, who appear female, like Milotic, can be male.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
6/10. That's not too weird, that's more like trivia. And I've said it before in other threads, but it's just because we're comparing Pokemon's physical features with those of human males/female. Humans and Pokemon are different species, so similarities in their physical characteristics should not necessarily have any correlation with their gender.

According to the Pokedex, anyone who looks into the hole in Shedinja's back (now don't give me those vulgar looks) would have his/her soul sucked! However, as Shedinja's back sprite suggests, the soul-sucking 'black hole' is clearly visible to any trainer who uses it in battle!

292.gif

Stare if you dare!

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2012
9/10 That just means trainers who use Shedinja have no soul.

ITIWT the Pokemon Company is okay with saying that pokemon eat each other in their pokedex entries. Not that it's not the way of nature, but little kids play the game, and I just think death is a sensitive topic.

Dark Tobi

Akatsuki nobody
Years
1/10 pokemon tower anyone? I don't think pokemon cares about death

ITIWT the master ball's description is "catches any wild pokemon without fail", yet
it is proven that that is not true with Genosect. Is that a glitch?

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
2/10
The games are separate from the anime because the games are good :P

I find it very peculiar that, in the mystery dungeon, only five Time Gears exist, yet six are shown (A volcano, the three lakes, and two different forests, if I recall correctly).

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
Years
7/10 I know that is strange. But i think they want it to be what you would think he was saying.

ITIWT on the outside of dragonspiral tower there are two trainers called Jesse and Jamie. Just like the anime Jessie and James!

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
6/10 I guess so

ITIWT The character in the games can't force a member of an evil organization to move if that member won't battle you.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
4/10 What are you saying?
ITIWT Emboar has fangs, but that isn't what a pig is supposed to have. And, it doesn't learn any fang moves!

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
7/10 I guess so...

I think it's weird that:
In Pokemon Rumble Blast, Toy Pokemon have different powers...
The wonder key may bring them to life, but how can a pokemon in one area have like 20 power and in another have like 1321 power? It's the same toy with the same moves!

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
8/10 you make some really good points.

I think its weird that trainers have 6 of the same Pokemon when you battle them.... Vary your team.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
4/10 Not really... I can see how fishermen who fish with only an old rod have only Magikarp...

ITIWT you can only have 6 Pokemon with you at all times. I mean, the Pokeballs can shrink so that at least 4 of them could fit in one pocket...

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
10/10 true. *stares at the Wailord*

ITIWT we can use Mean Look on sleeping Pokemon. I mean, they're sleeping, which means their eyes are close. How are they supposed to see the Mean Look our Pokemon is giving? :/

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
8/10 Nightmares...

ITIWT Pokemon hide in tall grass. Why would they need to hide? And why don't they ever move out of the tall grass their in?

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
8/10 That is odd.... According to the anime Pokemon are all over the place.

Why is ditto even a Pokemon? Chances is that you are going to lose because the Pokemon you have might go first then it has transform so it wastes a move then you go again.

Back