• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The What are you listening to thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    "Marisa Bombed My Score With an Indredible Hand" by IOSYS

It's a remix of "Marisa Stole the Precious thing" also by IOSYS...
    ... which is in turn a vocalisted remix of a track in one of the Toho games. o_o

Marisa does a lot of things. :/

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • "Benedictus" - Hayley Westenra

Well, I'm in a relaxing kind of mood, so I simply flipped on Endless Ocean and... mmm, good song.

Years
  • His Work, And Nothing More from the Jekyll and Hyde soundtrack.

Jekyll and Hyde is one of my favorite plays of all time, based on one of my favorite books of all time; I was Sir Danvers Carew when we did it in my 7th grade year. Incidentally, I was the youngest person in the cast, yet I portrayed the oldest character in the play. His Work, And Nothing More contains an awesome quartet part in which Danvers, Dr. Jekyll, Emma Carew, and John Utterson sing four completely different melodies simultaneously. It was so much fun to do onstage; I miss it terribly.

Shiranui

arf.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Ame no Hi ni wa Ame no Naka wo Kaze no Hi ni wa Kaze no Naka wo by Shimatani Hitomi.

Long title x____o

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    The song set in my profile.
    It be this again.
    Because he's the hero that Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now and so we'll hunt him, because he can take it, because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a Dark Knight.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • J12 – Fire Emblem Path of Radiance – Victory is Near

And the next one: Eternal Bond (although I think that on my version of Brawl it says Ike's theme. ._.")

Yeah, both are from the Super Smash Bros Brawl Soundtrack. :o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back