• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What are you listening to?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Brilliant album. Best by EitS in my opinion, closely followed by The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place.
    Personally it's the other way around for me, but yeah both are amazing albums. Awesome to see another EITS fan.

Instant awesomeness points. The Carnavas album by Silversun Pickups is their best, imo.
    Yeah, I know you like cool music too Vendak from your other posts. Thanks for the points XD And yeah I like Carnavas better as well.

Got my iTunes on shuffle, I'm listening to Victoria by The Kinks.

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Poison - Beyoncé

Honestly one of my favorite songs of all time, along with any other Beyoncé songs :P

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Title: Kimi to Yakusokushita Yasashii Ano Basho Made
    Artist: U-ka Saegusa

Took me a while to actually remember the title for this song. :x

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Enjoy - Tech N9NE, Krizz Kaliko & Bosko

One of my favorites on his Killer album

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    MONSTER / Super Junior

I've been listening to Super Junior's, "SORRY, SORRY" album all day, and this is probably one of my favourite songs out of the album. But really, all the songs are good in their own way - it's one of my favourite albums on iTunes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back