• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What are you listening to?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Discover - Souki Youko (Lyzerg Diethel from Shaman King)

Because of this song, Lyzerg is forever the Green Kirby.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    I'm The Type of Person to Take It Personal - Breathe Carolina (Hello Fascination)

I've been listening to them a lot lately. Love it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Breaking the Habit - Linkin Park

Okay, so my friend is listening to it, but his music is high enough where I'm hearing it. That counts, right?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Let's Kill Tonight - Panic! at the Disco.

Love this song, love them. And a member here at PC (way back in 05 it think) helped me discover them :)

Years
    Judas Priest - The Sentinel

My plan was to listen to the first four tracks of "Defenders of the Faith" while finishing my presentation about music censorship I'll have to hold tomorrow (actually today by now, uh oh...). The flaw in that plan was that I am not able to multitask. So I listened to the first four tracks of DOTF. And now it's 1AM, I'm so toast...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back