• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What are you listening to?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Selena Gomez - Love you like a love song.

Pretty cool song. :3 now to go get some Christina Perri

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    You're The One That I Want - Grease
    Kinda scary listening to this knowing that half of the actors are dead.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    @Eeveon they were so much better without Jonny... Go listen to Casablanca by Emarosa.. I personally prefer him in Dance Gavin Dance..

If It Means A Lot To You by A Day To Remember.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    the live version of Still YDG'N by Of Mice & Men.... it's so amazingly amazing.

"YOU WON'T BRING ME DOWN, I'VE GOT MY FEET ON SOLID GROUND."

Years
    The "What are you listening to?" Thread

Two Steps, Twice by Foals

I'm actually listening to the live version of it that came with the album. A couple of years ago I didn't really like the sound of Foals live, but recently it's grown on me. Last few times they came out I've either been too young to go and see them (ie. over-eighteens venue) or it's a secret show with only a certain number of tickets (me and my friends like literally raced there after school last year, got to the city as quickly as possible (takes about an hour and forty-five from school to the city) and then got told when we got there that the last tickets had just been given away. So shattered). But yeah, I'd love to see Foals live now.​

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I CAN"T BELIEVE I HAVE NOT POSTED HERE!

I am listening to "Not Fair" by lily allen. The tune is sooo catchy I can't stop listening to it. So poppy ^.^

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Now Playing: Let's Kick It Up - Paul Gordon

If anyone has heard it before, you've probably watched "Digmon: The Movie" [or not]. I occasionally find myself in the mood to listen to the movie's soundtrack time to time; this is one of those moments.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Megadeth - "Absolution"

I don't know how the hell didn't I discover this song earlier. It's an awesome instrumental song. Listen to it. You won't regret it, specially if you like a good guitar playing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back