• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What are you listening to?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Susan Boyle - I Dreamed a Dream.

Is it just me or is it that now that Susan Boyle is on the charts, she'll be listened to? I mean, if someone released that in the morning as an unknown artist and had not have entered Britain's Got Talent, would they be as massively sucessful as Susan Boyle? Very unlikely, Opera isn't a popular genre for those who listen to Pop music, for me it's hard to get my head around it but it seems anyone who listens to the charts these days, are just "liking" songs because they're in the charts.
    Not a hit a you but just hitting at the general consensus of chart listeners these days. It's true that she would have to have a large fan base to get there but, she came second in Britain's Got Talent (due to shocking everyone after they laughed at her dream before she sang, which in itself showed the irony of people, they can laugh at your dream one second and make it come true the next) and made her name from the back of that. Her next album won't sell half as much, I can almost garentee it, because by then there will be a new fad and a new Britain's Got Talent phenom.

Harumi Fujyoshi

Ichiban fujyoshi desu!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2015
    Ah! I don't know any of the songs you guys are posting >.<''
    but right now I'm listening to Cloudy Weekday by my favorite Vocaloid Len Kagamine

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Suffokate - The Skies were filled with Fire

(yeah, decided to put the band name first and stopped posting links)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    You'll Find A Way (Switch and Sinden Remix) - Santogold (Santigold)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I Just Can't Stop Loving You - Michael Jackson and Siedah Garrett

This song is great. I finally got the album! I always wanted to get "Bad", but I never had a chance to get it. But I got it for a gift. And I am very happy that I will get to listen to this song over and over again.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I am listening to Poker Face by Lady Gaga just to annoy my friends little brother.

Years
    I'm currently listening to the album La Mia Vita Violenta by Blonde Redhead. Amazing album from 1995. I like their earlier stuff more than their newer stuff (ie. Misery Is a Butterly, 23) though it's all good. This album has heaps of great songs. Not my favourite album by them, probably their self-titled one or Fake Can Be Just As Good takes the cake, but yeah, an amazing album nonetheless.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Artist: Anberlin
    Song: Foreign Languages

Love this song (:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I Hate Jeffree Star - J Bigga

Though everyone knows I love Jeffree Star, this song is amizing because he really captured Jeffree's essence for his song I Hate Music and everything in general. Its just funny to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back