• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What are you listening to?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
Years
  • My Immortal - Evanescence

This song made me cry whenever I heard it about a week ago, now I just get sad. Combined with a sad Full Metal Alchemist video... ;~;.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    The Call of Ktulu by Metallica
    I read that as "The Call of Cthulhu" lulz, or is that supposed to be implied?

I'm listening to the keyboard solo on 'Roundabout' by Yes (that's the name of the band), the bassline is also insane; a great opener to the Fragile album, I feel like listening to the whole album today, it's their best one along with Drama, imo.

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Your Hand in Mine by Explosions In The Sky... and its on repeat X)

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
  • I'm listening to Tsukiyo no Violinist by Ikuto Di'LL. It's from Shugo Chara and it's instrumental, but it's absolutely beautiful. <3 It'll be one of my song claims soon.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Im listening to Vodevil by Marilyn Manson! This song is amazing.

Years
  • I'm listening to a compilation of all the songs by the math-rock band The Edmund Fitzgerald. They weren't around for long enough to release an album before they went on to do other things but all their various songs from other releases are all on it. It's a real good listen, especially the song Two Broke Kids Bikes / These Wet Houston Driveways.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Gleeee. I finally ripped myself away from listening to the first soundtrack that came out since if I continued listening to it on repeat I knew I'd get sick of it and I don't want to. XD

I've been listening to Pachelbel's Ganon by djpretzel on OC Remix for the last little bit. x_x; I keep repeating it when the song is over going "oh I'll listen just one more time". It's really calming and helping me concentrate on my assignment though so I guess I can't complain, haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back