• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What are you listening to?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    I'm currently listening to Dressed For Friend Requests by Drop Dead, Gorgeous.
    Managed to finally find my Drop Dead, Gorgeous cd.
    Really good band in my opinion :D

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Mayday-People in Planes
    MAI GAWD I would recommend ANYONE to listen to this song, it's beautiful.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
  • Song: あかいくつ偽
    Artist: -45

(I'm not sure what the title of the song is in English) I recently got the background game music for a videogame/visual novel I'm playing at the moment (for those who care, I'm playing Umineko no Naku Koro ni, "When the Seagulls Cry") and most of the songs on it are amazing. This has got to be one of my favourite songs though. I love the fast and slow beats and the start of the song. -45 is a great composer.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    빙글빙글 (Bangeul Bangeul) - U-Kiss

I downloaded their debut single because I wanted to and it was okay; I downloaded their album based on a tip from a friend. And their album is a whole lot more accomplished. The vocals are really good and there's some variety which is always a plus which makes the work more appealing. That said, I'm a super-sucker for idol groups, so it wouldn't have been long before I listened anyway and became a fan.

UKISSFIGHTING

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back