• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What are you listening to?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Inject Me Sweetly - Blood on the Dance Floor and Jeffree Star
    my new theme song for the month

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Song: Northern Lights
    Artists: Megumi Hayashibara

Second favorite song of all time~ (First being Time after Time by Mai Kuraki. c: )

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Bad Romance (Chew Fu H1N1 Fix) - Lady GaGa
    favorite remix from the EP

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Losing it - NeverShoutNever!

Someone recommended him to me a while ago..
    I read the story behind the song, and it's so sad. </3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    One Day On This Earth - Brutha

...pretty sure that title is correct. Anyway, it's just such a pretty song, in terms of lyrics and sound. It makes me think of my friends actually, besides the sleeping with part. It makes me think that even after everything that happens, we'll always be together, which reminds me of everyone that I've ever been close to, and if the world was to end, I would spend my time with them. The song also says "forever", which automatically makes me like most songs. It is also about the future, which interests me, as well as the end of the world, not that I want it to happen, it's just interesting. The singers also sound somewhat similar to Jay Sean/Chris Brown in a way (somewhat), so that's another positive. Also, noone singing in it sounds like Lil Wayne, so that's a plus. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back