• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The what are you reading thread!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Right now, I'm reading Running with Scissors written by Augusten Burroughs for a project that I have to do in English. I don't think I'm going to finish it in time for the project, despite being a month late, to be counted as a grade seeing as how the third marking period ends this Friday and that's when she wants all make up work due. I'm only on, like, page 16 of 300 or so?

Oh well. My guidance counselor recommended it to me. Though I'm not sure if I like it yet. Seeing as how I'm so far away from any main focal points of the story and plot-line, everything's so boring and bland right now. Nothing I really want to read. So I haven't read it in a few days. :[

Years
    Im currently reading the CHERUB series. Its quite good actually, kids that are spies. lol. In school im reading Tommorow, When the War Bagan. Also quite a good read.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Not at this very moment, but I'm reading a book called Fire Star by Chris D' Lacey. =D

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
    Years
    In my English class we just finished the book "Skellig" by David Almond. I found it quite boring, to be honest. :( Don't know what I'll read next.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    im reading bone maze 39 clues forgot author but if you havent and looking for a good series read the lemoney snicket series of unfortunate events i read all of jerry spinelli books and many other good books

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    This thread I'm reading Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton. I love it, it's great. x3
    He was an awesome writer. One of my favorites.

I'm still trying to get through Dracula by Bram Stoker. It's difficult to read because of all the references to events happening at the time, the language of some of the characters, and the variety of point of views used to tell the story. But it's still a great book. I just really wish I had more time to read it.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    For school, I'm reading My Ántonia by Willa Cather. Okay book, kinda boring at points. I preferred it when we read Siddhartha...

On my personal time, I'm reading Terry Pratchett's Going Postal, and then I think I only have two more Discworld books left to read after that.

Echosong

Fire Pokemon Lover~
    Years
    Well right now I am reading three books. They are Never Cry Wolf, One for Sorrow Two for Joy and Eragon. I was just going to read Eragon for the reading quiz I needed for school, but it turns out it is a great book and not what I thought it would be like.

Morgenstern

"Lame."
    Years
    I jump between books alot /:
    Right now, I'm reading Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince by JK Rowling, A Certain Slant Of Light by Laura Whitcomb, and the occasional page or two of John Dies At The End by David Wong. I also wanna get my hands on a copy of City Of Glass by Cassandra Clare - The Mortal Instruments trilogy is incredible - but it isn't available in England yet D;

Kung Fu Quagsire!

woah there friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    I just finished Wolf by Gillian Cross, and am half way through New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. Don't judge me about that last one, please. I hate New Moon.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I happen to be reading the 'Tomorrow Series' written by John Marsden, and loving it XD
    I'm on the 3rd book cause I keep forgetting to bring it home from school over the weekends >:

Back