• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What Hack you are playing" and "What level are your pokemon now" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I just wanted to make a thread called "what hack you are playing now and what level your pokemon are." It's a nice community place to have something like this and we can all share and maybe even have some common grounds or something. You can even rate the hack if you want...

The Hack I'm playing now is: Mythic Legends Hack here https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=196223

I'd rate it a 10/10 because it is awesome! Love the idea of starting with a legendary. And love that the legendaries have their own events. And I enjoy battling others with legendaries. Just awesome gameplay

And my pokemons are

Code:
    Suicune - Level 57 (My Starter)
    Venusaur - Level 48
    Butterfree - Level 23
    Milotic - Level 55 (The first legendary I caught)
    Eevee - Level 25

Years
    I always heard that Chaos Black was not a good hack because it had a lot of mistakes and just looked funny... that was what I got from the reviews. Is it actually good?

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    im just trying to find a finished one still.

Here's a link towards a list of complete ROM Hacks around.

Anyways, I am busy with life so I guess I got no time to play other hacks other than Turquoise, Prism and rijon. I last played last weekend though, and I forgot my current team. >.>

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010
    Pokemon Prism.
    My team is:
    Lv.56 Tyranitar
    Lv.40 Typhlosion
    Lv.39 Meganium
    Lv.39 Feraligatr
    Lv.42 Gardevoir
    Lv.50 Dragonite
    I dunno which one is Lv.56 Tyranitar or Dragonite I think I mixed them up...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back