• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The White Unicorn

Years
    At a Glance:
    The White Unicorn
    The White Unicorn
    The White Unicorn
    The White Unicorn
    The White Unicorn
    The White Unicorn

In Depth:
    The White Unicorn

Merlyn (Uxie) @ Light Clay
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 252 HP/180 Def/76 Spd
    Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Light Screen
    - Reflect
    - U-turn
    - Yawn
    ---
    U-turns out if I expect a taunt. Uxie is fairly bulky so she can almost always set up screens. Yawn to force switches, considering going Stealth Rock over yawn. If I can get screens in early it makes it all the easier to pass a sub to Scizor.
    The White Unicorn

Unity (Vaporeon) (M) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Water Absorb
    EVs: 188 HP/252 Def/68 Spd
    Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Wish
    - Toxic
    - Surf
    - Protect
    ---
    MixApe counter, Toxistalls bulky none ResTalk walls that may give me issues. Provides a nice wish support, which paired with protect makes stalling all the easier.
    The White Unicorn

Fisticuffs (Scizor) (M) @ Life Orb
    Ability: Technician
    EVs: 120 HP/244 Atk/146 Spd
    Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Brick Break
    - Bullet Punch
    - Roost
    - Swords Dance
    ---
    Opted for a bulkier Scizor over offensive as with screens and a sub I should be able to crank out one or two more SD's than usual. With sub up, Scizor can affectively destroy a few of it's counters like Heatran and Magnezone.
    The White Unicorn

Joker (Machamp) (M) @ Leftovers
    Ability: No Guard
    EVs: 252 HP/40 Atk/212 Def/4 Spd
    Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Dynamicpunch
    - Payback
    - Rest
    - Sleep Talk
    ---
    ---
    Counter Blissey, Weavile, Rotom appliances, and Dusknoir. Should check Mixape. Serves as a general status taker and specifically takes Blissey's toxics or thunder-waves thanks to ResTalk. I went for more bulk over attack because well, I wanted more bulk. 4 speed EV's allow me to outspeed Blissey--if I recall. I think it also counters Psycho Shift Latias and Mamoswine, does it?
    The White Unicorn

Disco Duck (Porygon2) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Trace
    EVs: 228 HP/188 Def/92 SAtk
    Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Ice Beam
    - Thunderbolt
    - Recover
    - Thunder Wave
    ---
    Gyarados, Heatran, and Salamence and lead Yanmega counter. Teammates appreciate the paralysis support. Revenge kills jolly CB Dugtrio.
    The White Unicorn

Electric Dynamite (Zapdos) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Pressure
    EVs: 252 HP/204 Spd/52 SAtk
    Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Baton Pass
    - Thunderbolt
    - Substitute
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    ---
    Passes subs to Scizor, all the easier with screens up. Thunderbolt and HP[Ice] provide a psuedo Boltbeam which is always nice.

Back