• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Whitney/Akane Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest123_x1

Cuz' Whitney is so cute! What else can I say? *glomps Whitney again*

Guest123_x1

I don't want ta have ta you know what ya', but please stay on topic will ya'. Thanks.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    goldenrod girl, please don't flame other members like that, and please try not to steer offtopic again. If you wish to discuss pictures of Clair, feel free to do so in the respective club, or feel free to create a club for that character if one doesn't already exist. Thanks!

leader clair

blackthorn city gym ******
    Years
    :dragonite :17: hey everyone im new so whitney is one of my fav gym leaders its always hard to pick either clair or whitney.goldenrod girl you like clair too?but golenrod girl this is a club about whitney not clair so ???

Last edited:

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    cutelittletrainer said:
    :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: hey what up clair tell me how to get to your club about clair
    Um... sorry, I didn't understand that. ^^; But if you wish to discuss Clair, please do so in the respective club.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    This club is getting perverted and grammer is rapidly declining. >> Arg, fanboys with their perverted thoughts, and horrible grammer...Arg fanboys so...arg...

*Grabs Whitney.*

WHITNEY IZ MINE SUCKAS!!! REMEMBER THAT OR I'LL BAN U!!!!!!111

XD

Jeremy

Years
    Err...*Looks left and right.* LOOK OVER THERE! *Runs and hits wall.* XD Anyway, erm, did you wanted some pics of me, I mean Whitney/Akane, sweetie? XD

Jeremy

Years
    Well I'm trying to download the episodes, or get the DVD to capture the screens myself. :P All I got are common pics, and sprites I made.

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    Hey everyone this is goldenrod girl!I've been in Texas for awhile so i havent gott'n on so i just made a new profile!so what's been going on?oh yeah!Can I please join?i

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back