• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wild =O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthem

Invisible...
    Years
    Spire put one foot in front of the Houndour, snarling at the Absol

Rage bared her red fangs, foam dripping from the sides of her mouth, and her maddening glint returning to her eyes. She bent forwards, her fur standing on end, and snapped her jaws at Sapphira, almost as quick as lightning.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    OOC: Pokemon Ruler; Oi. I would like it if you use sentences as Anthem is doing excellently now. Because truth be told, that really isn't considered RPing in my terms. ^_^; As for my post, I'm kinda lost. Will anyone mind filling me in? Anthem? T_T;... Sorry.

Iyanden

Huh??
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    The houndour tripped on a rock in the road, sprawling in the dust. He cowered behind the white houndoom.

oooc: Bumpedty Bump!

Anthem

Invisible...
    Years
    ((OOC: LilyPichu, you were just taunted my an insane ABsol who has the history of a killing spree many years ago... then she ran off to bother Sapphira to see if she'll do anything... as for Batesy... I'm not sure...))
    Rage raked her claws down the tree, sharpening them, and thratening Sapphira.

SPire arched her back, making sure the little Houndoom was still behind her.
    "YOu. I thought you were dead."

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    OOC: I'm a Dugtrio aren't I?

BIC:
    Meatboys dug in the ground. He then picked up a scent. An Absol. A crazy Absol.
    Meatboys being the brave Dugtrio he was, dug towards the scent.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Many thanks Anthem! ^_^

~*~

"Now what's the commotion?" The Vaporeon muttered insolently under her breath, the taunt from that white cat doing no good despite the fact she was known to have a high endurance of pesky Pokemon. With a roll of her eyes, Aurora smoothed out her slick turquoise covering, eager to revenge. With a amusing smirk, she darted off again, trying to find that Absol who had yet again managed to escape.

She was close, was she not? With a random guess, a dazzlign color of aurora beam escaped her mouth...

~*~

eek so short..

Anthem

Invisible...
    Years
    Rage ducked just in time, the Auroura Beam raking her fur.
    LUcky for the Houndour, this was a good enough distraction for Rage, who turned tail and raced in the direction of the Auroura Beam...

Spire sighed, letting her guard down. Then she barked up to Sapphira.
    "You alright up there?"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: sry i couldnt reply, i live in florida and hurricane ivan left us without power for 6 days!!! >.<

ic: saphira nodded, landing lightly infront of the absol. she snarled back at it, with a growl that wouldnt be expected from an espeon. her sapphire eyes watched the absols everymove, waiting for the right time to attack...

Anthem

Invisible...
    Years
    Rage whipped around, not sure of who to attack first. Her lips raised, and her teeth extended outwards, dripping with slime and blood. Her eyes grew a maddening glint, as she stepped forwards agitativley.

Spire stood on her guard, ready to attack if necesarry, but she knew the Absols rep... and was quite afraid, if she needed to admit it...

Anthem

Invisible...
    Years
    It seemed like Rage didn't have enough control of her own mind, not to mention anyone else having control of it... this just made her even more enraged...
    She nipped at Sapphira with her sharp fangs, trying to grab a hold of her skin.

Spire growled, trying to distract the crazy Absol...

Anthem

Invisible...
    Years
    It hit Rage square in the jaw, knocking her head backwards. UNluckily for Sapphira, when her head went backwards, Rage did not let go of her leg, so she ripped a peice of skin off oher her leg.
    Rage backed up, tearing the small bit of meat apart and wolfing it down. WHen she was done,she attepmted to use Torment on Sapphira...

"Stay here, no matter what." SPire ordered the Houndour, as she leapt into the tree above Rage...

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Can I join? please

Name: Max
    Species: Pikachu
    Description: what can I say? I'm a normal Pikachu
    Personality: friendly , brave
    Attacks: Thunderbolt , Quick Attack , Thunerwave & Slam
    History: I'm a normal Pikachu , that takes his life into the wild

Why do I think that I'll not be accepted 'cause they are already enough pokemon? but if you can , can I join?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back