• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The wild Snorelacks fainted! A Wild Snorelacks appeared!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk.

The Hawist
Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I remember seeing you around. Sorry about your account, but welcome back nonetheless.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I understand that your account got eaten by a stunfisk deleted mysteriously, but there isn't really a point in making a thread indicating that you made a new account, especially that you've been quite active for most of the month. This board is for new members, as well as members that have been fairly inactive for more than 30 days. If you want to let your friends know that you're on a new account, it's best to let them know by Visitor/Private messaging them, or just by putting a simple notice on your signature...like the one you have now. :P Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to close this.

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back